Did Kam knock out another TE?

irocdave

Reaction score
When Kam hit Heath Miller early in Sundays game I thought to myself, self, Kam just broke that guys ribs. HM got up OK but you could tell he was evaluating his condition as he went back to the huddle. He tried to come back for a play, but wound up heading to the locker room for the second time and didnt come back.

Did anyone else notice this? HM still hasn't practiced, listed as a rib injury.

OP
OP
I

irocdave

Reaction score
I don't remember it, but Kam knocked the stuffing out of HM on the sideline back in 2011. HM is a much tougher dude than VD, but the results seem to be the same.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
If Kam were to hit anyone on this message board....I'm pretty sure that the ambulance should go directly to the cemetery.

hawknation2015

Reaction score
Chancellor had a couple nice tackles on Miller, including one that prevented a first down, but I don't recall a particularly hard hit.

Sprfunk

Reaction score
Didn't Wagner blast him after a first down?

LawlessHawk

Reaction score
On the end around for the TD, Kam just missed squaring M.Bryant up at the goal line, but even the near miss damn near decleated Bryant... He don't know how close he came to the IR...

hawkfan68

Reaction score
I wish he would have hit Eiffert and Olsen like he did Miller...maybe then the Seahawks would be 8-3 rather than 6-5. No I'm not advocating someone to get injured. Just get hit hard so they think twice before going through the middle.

rideaducati

Reaction score
hawkfan68":jicco2fu said:
I wish he would have hit Eiffert and Olsen like he did Miller...maybe then the Seahawks would be 8-3 rather than 6-5. No I'm not advocating someone to get injured. Just get hit hard so they think twice before going through the middle.

I'm thinking that Rudolph will be on the receiving end of one or two of those hits on Sunday. Every team is gonna try it at least once per game and I think the defense will be ready this time.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
I think with Kam Chancellor getting back up to better health, anyone running the Seam Route is going to be like swimming in shark infested waters.
I can hear it now, V Davis to Kaepernick, "Screw You, I'll Throw You The Ball And See If You Can Hang Onto The Damned Thing When Chancellor Hits You At a Full Gallop"
Gronk-ski was lucky that Chancellor was not 100% in SB49.....The Pats took full advantage of his injury.

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
scutterhawk":2btrkamd said:
I think with Kam Chancellor getting back up to better health, anyone running the Seam Route is going to be like swimming in shark infested waters.
I can hear it now, V Davis to Kaepernick, "Screw You, I'll Throw You The Ball And See If You Can Hang Onto The Damned Thing When Chancellor Hits You At a Full Gallop"
Gronk-ski was lucky that Chancellor was not 100% in SB49.....The Pats took full advantage of his injury.

Might want to get your hearing checked

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
I don't know, but I DO KNOW, he is signing autos in Renton on Monday.............. free if you bring a toy.
World of Beer in Renton @ The Landing 5-7 PM

Latest posts