Did you want Lock to start Q3?

seabowl

Reaction score
I did. In my opinion, there is absolutely no way Geno can win a Superbowl. Lock is more of an unknown, but I’d rather have 1% chance than 0%. I get that we won and Geno did drive them down the field (very rare event) but at this point I’ve seen enough and would start Lock.

Mad Dog

Reaction score
Lock is probably a known to the coaching staff. Your lack of knowledge is no reason to submarine their best choices.

If Geno had lost this game and the Rams, I wouldn’t have been shocked with a QB change. But I know if Lock starts, it means the season is probably over.

OP
OP
seabowl

seabowl

Reaction score
Lock is probably a known to the coaching staff. Your lack of knowledge is no reason to submarine their best choices.

If Geno had lost this game and the Rams, I wouldn’t have been shocked with a QB change. But I know if Lock starts, it means the season is probably over.
With your logic, then the season is already over. Geno was the prior backup.

12AngryHawks

Reaction score
No. While Geno may be one of many problems with the team, he's not the biggest problem. We don't have any evidence that Lock is any better. Benching Geno for Lock will only divide the locker room, and for what? So we can see the same thing, if not worse?