Direct Comparisons: Seahawks vs. 49ers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
To be fair.. being "arrogant" about what happened 3 months ago is a touch different than being arrogant over what happened 3 decades ago. ;)

Marvin49

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":wniybjwc said:
To be fair.. being "arrogant" about what happened 3 months ago is a touch different than being arrogant over what happened 3 decades ago. ;)

Granted. Still kinda funny to see very similar arguments used in reverse.

No worries. Just struck me funny. I don't begrudge it. Niner fans would do the exact same thing.

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
Oh Marvin. You're so NOT riled up that you felt the need to quote and post responses to multiple people.

I'm not going over into that Webzone sty to find and post your own garbage that you and I know you both wrote. In any case, I'm sure you won't respond to this as you pathologically need to in order to defend yourself/the 49ers/the 49er fan base on a Seahawks message board.

Laloosh

Reaction score
I read a pretty accurate direct comparison on Twitter today:

"white house > court house"

Marvin49

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":39qrz440 said:
Oh Marvin. You're so NOT riled up that you felt the need to quote and post responses to multiple people.

I'm not going over into that Webzone sty to find and post your own garbage that you and I know you both wrote. In any case, I'm sure you won't respond to this as you pathologically need to in order to defend yourself/the 49ers/the 49er fan base on a Seahawks message board.

Wow. Pathetic response.

Multiple responses? Yup...some of which where I was AGREEING with the poster.

Of course you won't go over there to prove your point. There is no proof because I don't do that.

You don't want to go over to the 'zone? Cool. No worries. Just don't talk about what "you and I know you both wrote"...even though that doesn't even make sense. YOU don't even know what I write there. That's pretty clear.

Instead, you'd rather build the straw man to argue against because it's much easier. Sad. What's worse is that you probably don't even know what a straw man argument is. If you did you wouldn't be so blatantly using one.

I'm done with this conversation...unless you can find an example or two of what you speak.

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
LOL, we all know what a strawman is. Your Critical Thinking 101 class experience isn't impressing anyone. You also know that I'm not going to go to the Zone to dig up the numerous crap-talking posts that you join in on with your ilk, but since everyone here knows that you conduct yourself differently there than you do here, asking me for evidence is like asking me for evidence that the earth circles the sun or that humans need oxygen to live.

Anyway, I've got a comparison: Over here at .Net, most of us stay the hell off of 49er boards except for the guys who love trolling them outright (see Laloosh).

However, the 49er fans at Webzone just can't help coming here to pretend that they have something relevant or important to say because they just need our attention so badly that they can't help it.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":iw97uthu said:
LOL, we all know what a strawman is. Your Critical Thinking 101 class experience isn't impressing anyone. You also know that I'm not going to go to the Zone to dig up the numerous crap-talking posts that you join in on with your ilk, but since everyone here knows that you conduct yourself differently there than you do here, asking me for evidence is like asking me for evidence that the earth circles the sun or that humans need oxygen to live.

Anyway, I've got a comparison: Over here at .Net, most of us stay the hell off of 49er boards except for the guys who love trolling them outright (see Laloosh).

However, the 49er fans at Webzone just can't help coming here to pretend that they have something relevant or important to say because they just need our attention so badly that they can't help it.

Yup. I knew it. Ya got nothin'. Sad.

chris98251

Reaction score
Ok another thread locked, some people don't understand attacks and smack have places and it's not here. Consider yourself both warned and I will give all a vacation Seahawk fan or otherwise going forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.