Disconcerting to say the least

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Are we to the point as a fanbase where Wilson can do no wrong?

We criticize, at times, nearly every other Seahawk player, yet Wilson gets kid gloves?

Your last strawman statement is silly. Of course he is part of our winning. But he isnt the sole or even main reason. He is a part of the equation, and that is what makes our team so special.[/quote]

because what you are saying is wrong he has not been struggling again out of the last 10 real games he has a QB rating over 90 in 7 that is not struggling. He is only struggling in your mind, because you want him to be struggling. By the way have you been on the defense for struggling and giving up a 10 point lead with 9 minutes to go in the SB? NO, or Lynch avg under 4 yards a carry in the 4th qtr? Nope only Wilson.[/quote]

I WANT him to be struggling??

Are you for real?

Yes, as a Seahawk fan who lives and breathes Seahawk football, I desperately hope that our QB struggles.

Cmon man.[/quote]

dude just because you are a Seahawks fan does not mean you do not want him to struggle. There are some on here would give up the SB win to have Wilson struggle. The facts do not support he is struggling in real games. He has had a game or 2 were he struggled like all QBs do, but there is no pattern at all.[/quote]
Are you Fer real?

No Seahawks fan would give up the superbowl win to see Wilson struggle.

You lost all credibility with that one. Cereal?[/quote]

dude there are at least 2 guys on this forum who are on others who have come out and said so. SO sorry no credibility lost at all, just realism about some people.[/quote]

Two guys on this forum said that they would trade a Super Bowl Win JUST to see Wilson gone huh?

lol :lol:

I would also trade a super smoking hot wife for a piece of broccoli.

Also quite believable.

At least some posts here are good for a laugh.

seahawks08

Reaction score
This is not a look at what is to come, pre season is more about tryouts and seeing how coached up everyone is and where they need fixes. If any of these games nattered from a win loss perspective to get to playoffs, then you will see a different game altogether. There is a reason why people give away tickets or even sell for much below the face value.

Anthony!

Reaction score
seahawks08":2ha567hv said:
This is not a look at what is to come, pre season is more about tryouts and seeing how coached up everyone is and where they need fixes. If any of these games nattered from a win loss perspective to get to playoffs, then you will see a different game altogether. There is a reason why people give away tickets or even sell for much below the face value.

Agreed I mean PC said they are only using about 30% of the play book.

KiwiHawk

Reaction score
Anthony!":3a23xzvb said:
seahawks08":3a23xzvb said:

Agreed I mean PC said they are only using about 30% of the play book.
This has never been about how much of the playbook was used, but about decision-making and accuracy.

I was VERY pleased to see Wilson not only identify a wide-open Lockett, but hit him absolutely on-target and in-stride. That's what I've wanted to see from him all pre-season but had not until today. Glad he finally delivered - it helps to alleviate my concerns and get me back to being stoked to have Graham and Lockett this year.

45Hawker

Reaction score
KiwiHawk":2tvt7190 said:
That's what I've wanted to see from him all pre-season but had not until today. Glad he finally delivered - it helps to alleviate my concerns and get me back to being stoked to have Graham and Lockett this year.
He only delivered in your mind... because you want him to be struggling... :sarcasm_on: :p

It looks like, this preseason, Russell is making an effort to hang in the pocket and release the ball quickly. Even when the results weren't always a catch, I was pleasantly surprised to see him take 3 steps back and fire the ball. He's athletic, smart and a hard-worker, so I expect him to improve at it. He'll need to - if we want to get the most out of Graham, IMO.