Dispelling the myth that Russell Wilson wins (only) because

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
How can a QB look like Lee Trevino? I'm not comfortable with this ;-)

BobinLaConner

Reaction score
I see these articles discounting the Seahawks as lucky or undeserving, but when it is really boiled down it comes down to measurable statistics and actual results (not fan speculation) . So if you go look at the statistics and make some factual conclusions, here is what we actually do know,

Russell is one of the best in his first couple of years and compares historically with the best. He is one heck of a leader and one of the good ones. Based on his performance and work ethic...the future looks great for this QB

The Seahawks Defense is extremely good and has held teams to very low numbers all season. The Legion of Boom is the toughest defense I have seen

The Seahawks beat the Broncos in a decisive fashion to win the superbowl. This is supposed to be the game that crowns the champion.

Other than these statements that mean something real, I'm not sure what any of these negative articles can tell me. I have had the best three years watching the Hawks build this team and win a Superbowl. What a great ride and fun to watch. All these folks trying to justify their emotions with internet comments kind of sound like children whining over spilled ice cream. I say we just choose to look away from this kind of whimpering and whining.

We won the Superbowl and the Hawks played so hard we made the Broncos just lose heart. This city celebrated a great victory and we are in great shape for this next year too. I think I am all good.

Thank you Paul, Pete, John and the team... you brought great things to this city and the fans.