Dissly

Cyrus12

Reaction score
At 5-1 this team is in the mix right now. We've seen how good Wilson can be with a good TE. Hollister is a scrub. Willssson is at best filler and not a good blocker. Trade for a TE is the answer.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
The way he pulled up, I thought it might be a patellar tendon. We will have to wait for the MRI report, but he's most likely out for the season with the same injury that ended Sherman's te ure with the Hawks

flmmkrz

Reaction score
Of what's out there right now I dont think you're getting much better than Luke who has looked good in the small sample size this far

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
It really depends on how severe the injury is. It can end a career if it’s extreme. I really hope that’s not the case. I feel so bad for the kid nonetheless. This just sucks.

Hendo66

Reaction score
It's over in the trade rumors thread, Hawks should try to get OJ Howard from TB.
Arians just doesn't use him and never has used his TE's. Brate is targeted more.
Howard is a physical freak and could be huge with Russ. Make it happen!

HawkinNY

Reaction score
Don’t think he’s going to have a long career. I can’t believe he got hurt again. He was making this offense work like magic. Maybe next draft they will find someone like him. Because he just seems to be injured to much to sustain a full season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":118lmp0o said:
Do we have to trade him? I'd be willing to keep him for a year, even two years if he can get healthy. I know history is not on his side but damn,,, this guy is a legit TE.

By the way, I hate the Huskys so plus 2 to my credibility.

why would they trade him? He has no trade value as an oft injured player. He has two more years on a rookie deal he'll be back

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
Cyrus12":19ow691k said:
At 5-1 this team is in the mix right now. We've seen how good Wilson can be with a good TE. Hollister is a scrub. Willssson is at best filler and not a good blocker. Trade for a TE is the answer.

In 2014 Zach Miller went on IR and Willson was our starting TE on a Super Bowl losing team, just saying.

nanomoz

Reaction score
I'm grateful it's not a patellar again.

Super bummer though. Man. He's such a great Seahawk. The ideal Pete Carroll tight end.

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
Big loss for us. Just some more adversity to overcome.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
What is the injury?

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
WestcoastSteve":1o27bqts said:
UK_Seahawk":1o27bqts said:
ASJ anyone?

Husky homer?

The guy who has been cut three times and has bad practice habits. Yeah no thanks
Yeah the Huskies are huge over here in the UK. We cant get enough of Miles Gaskin and that guy who was qb who went somewhere. We love Uncle Will and his unicorns though.

Of course PC and JS never have any success with reclamation projects...