Do people know the Seahawks record in their last 16 games?

RCATES

Reaction score
stizz19":1s2g065o said:
RCATES":1s2g065o said:
Well they certainly look like a 8-8 team right now. Thing is they only need to get marginally better to win the division at 10-6/9-7. To then do a repeat of the last 2 years and get manhandled on the road in round 2. This team was toast the moment they paid RW. The guy is extremely overrated and is a low 2nd tier QB getting 1st tier money. I have been watching a ton of film the past 3 weeks and the O-Line is actually blocking the way they are supposed too. Problem is Wilson is dropping back too far to get a visual of the field because he's short and not stepping up into a clean pocket to make accurate throws. All the talk about O-Line play is warranted but Wilson is 50% of the problem.

You lost all credibility here. Have you seen the breakdown of this offensive line? Sure RW is a fault for a number of plays but the O-line has not been doing their job consistently, if at all.

Glad I lost credibility on a football forum :2thumbs:

GB game was bad no doubt. But the last 8 quarters of football Wilson has been awful with decent O-Line play. Look at what Rodgers did last night with back-ups at both tackle positions. We keep giving Wilson a free pass. There's a reason there's drama right now in the locker room with the Defense and Wilson. They know it and eventually most of us fans will know it as well. Wilson is just not that good.

Seymour

Reaction score
ya.....about that last 2 games of decent oline play....

Forget it. Lost cause. :179422:

tmobilchawker79

Reaction score
I'm more concerned with how they are performing in December and January gearing up for the playoffs. Everything else is just parsley on the side of the plate.

stizz19

Reaction score
RCATES":ta1zn4kp said:
stizz19":ta1zn4kp said:
RCATES":ta1zn4kp said:
Well they certainly look like a 8-8 team right now. Thing is they only need to get marginally better to win the division at 10-6/9-7. To then do a repeat of the last 2 years and get manhandled on the road in round 2. This team was toast the moment they paid RW. The guy is extremely overrated and is a low 2nd tier QB getting 1st tier money. I have been watching a ton of film the past 3 weeks and the O-Line is actually blocking the way they are supposed too. Problem is Wilson is dropping back too far to get a visual of the field because he's short and not stepping up into a clean pocket to make accurate throws. All the talk about O-Line play is warranted but Wilson is 50% of the problem.

You lost all credibility here. Have you seen the breakdown of this offensive line? Sure RW is a fault for a number of plays but the O-line has not been doing their job consistently, if at all.

GB game was bad no doubt. But the last 8 quarters of football Wilson has been awful with decent O-Line play. Look at what Rodgers did last night with back-ups at both tackle positions. We keep giving Wilson a free pass. There's a reason there's drama right now in the locker room with the Defense and Wilson. They know it and eventually most of us fans will know it as well. Wilson is just not that good.

Im sure Wilson would gladly trade Green Bays offensive line with 2 backup tackles straight up for our line any day. There has been some slow motion breakdown of our offensive line and they literally look completely lost. Look at Wilson when he has a decent O line that has gelled, he goes off and becomes a good pocket passer.

RCATES

Reaction score
stizz19":2hm97cvd said:
RCATES":2hm97cvd said:
stizz19":2hm97cvd said:
RCATES":2hm97cvd said:

Im sure Wilson would gladly trade Green Bays offensive line with 2 backup tackles straight up for our line any day. There has been some slow motion breakdown of our offensive line and they literally look completely lost. Look at Wilson when he has a decent O line that has gelled, he goes off and becomes a good pocket passer.

I'm not saying this O-Line has been great. It clearly hasn't. But Wilson has been equally as bad at times. Just look at the film he's equally responsible in many occasions for the sacks and losses he takes by not stepping up in the pocket. Pressure will always come from the outside. Good QB's move within the pocket to buy time to make throws. Wilson panics and slides right into the pressure. How many times has he thrown high or missed wide open receivers? He's also making bad reads on the regular now. Take away what he did last week against Titan's playing "Prevent" with a big lead he has been awful at best. The bad O-Line play plays a big part in that yes. But so does Wilson. That's all I'm saying. Take off the 4" thick homer goggles for one second and you'll see it as well.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
hawksbydesign":r76ukejj said:
The NFL is a copycat league. There's too much film on the Seahawks and every team has figured us out. Our play designs are predictable and we have not evolved or changed.

That pretty much sums it up IMO. :ditto:

Seymour

Reaction score
RCATES":3uq8ptqp said:
I'm not saying this O-Line has been great. It clearly hasn't. But Wilson has been equally as bad at times. Just look at the film he's equally responsible in many occasions for the sacks and losses he takes by not stepping up in the pocket. Pressure will always come from the outside. Good QB's move within the pocket to buy time to make throws. Wilson panics and slides right into the pressure. How many times has he thrown high or missed wide open receivers? He's also making bad reads on the regular now. Take away what he did last week against Titan's playing "Prevent" with a big lead he has been awful at best. The bad O-Line play plays a big part in that yes. But so does Wilson. That's all I'm saying. Take off the 4" thick homer googles for one second and you'll see it as well.

You are not bringing up anything new with Wilson, but you have clearly understated the oline situation to exaggerate your point.

Here is just one thread of many that has already been brought up this week.

http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=138997