Does anyone know of a way to stream Fridays hawk game???

AVL

Reaction score
Since the game is on the nfl channel, gamepass may black the game out, bstrds.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
The game is definitely on NFL Network as I was watching it on NFL gamepass and it was advertised as the second part of a double header.

Cartire

Reaction score
I can confirm that it is now called NFLGamepass for everyone.

For US, it used to be GameRewind. It has now merged with GamePass.

All Pre-Season games are streamed live with it, and its awesome, HOWEVER, if you are in the teams local market, the game will be blacked out to you unless you use a VPN to change your IP. The pre-season games also provide both teams audio to go with the video. So you can choose the more bias coverage if you like that, (sometimes its the better regardless) and as well as national broadcast coverage.

If you had GameRewind last year, you would atomically renew into GamePass (provided you did not prevent this from happening, which you can) and it cost only 69.99 because of it renewing. Its 99.99 for first year subscriptions. Its a great service. It's library is huge. Its quality (most the time) is superb. The addition of All-22 and condensed mode (amazingly cut btw) make this a great buy if you enjoy rewatching the games and watching other teams as well.

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
How soon can you watch regular season games with NFLGamepass? They're not live correct?

Can you watch them right after they end? Hours? The next day?

hawknation2015

Reaction score
twisted_steel2":nocn9ews said:
How soon can you watch regular season games with NFLGamepass? They're not live correct?

Can you watch them right after they end? Hours? The next day?

I think some preseason games are live.

LolaRox

Reaction score
form the website :
*NFL Game Pass includes live access to most preseason games. Such live preseason games do not include all nationally-broadcast preseason games and any preseason games televised in a user's local market. Preseason games that are not available live in NFL Game Pass will be made available on-demand in the NFL Game Pass archives shortly after the conclusion of the original telecast. NFL Game Pass does not include live regular season, playoff, and Super Bowl game broadcasts. Access to these games is available within NFL Game Pass on an on-demand basis in the NFL Game Pass archives after such games have aired on broadcast television. Sunday morning and afternoon games (9:30am ET, 1pm ET & 4pm ET) are available at the conclusion of all Sunday 4pm ET games, and Sunday night, Monday night, Thursday and Saturday NFL games are available following the conclusion of the applicable game telecast. Audio feeds may be subject to availability. Some 2009 regular season games are not available. NFL Game Pass is only available to users within the United States, Mexico, Bermuda, Antigua, the Bahamas, and any U.S. territories, possessions and commonwealths (including American Samoa, Guam, Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands). ** Preseason games that are live on NFL Network may not be available live on phones, but will always be available in the archives. For a full description of features, requirements, limitations, and other information, visit our FAQ

hawknation2015

Reaction score
Tomorrow's game will be shown nationally on NFL Network and locally on Q13 FOX (channel 13 in Seattle) with Curt Menefee (play-by-play) and Brock Huard (commentary) on the call. Fans can also watch the game live online using NFL Gamepass, which is currently offering a free seven-day trial that ends Aug. 20.

http://www.seahawks.com/news/2015/08/13 ... er-broncos

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Cartire":1mn1a52c said:
I can confirm that it is now called NFLGamepass for everyone.

For US, it used to be GameRewind. It has now merged with GamePass.

All Pre-Season games are streamed live with it, and its awesome, HOWEVER, if you are in the teams local market, the game will be blacked out to you unless you use a VPN to change your IP. The pre-season games also provide both teams audio to go with the video. So you can choose the more bias coverage if you like that, (sometimes its the better regardless) and as well as national broadcast coverage.

If you had GameRewind last year, you would atomically renew into GamePass (provided you did not prevent this from happening, which you can) and it cost only 69.99 because of it renewing. Its 99.99 for first year subscriptions. Its a great service. It's library is huge. Its quality (most the time) is superb. The addition of All-22 and condensed mode (amazingly cut btw) make this a great buy if you enjoy rewatching the games and watching other teams as well.
Thank you very much. I had rewind, and now have gamepass, this answered some questions.

I watched parts of 4 games last night. It worked perfectly.

Basis4day

Reaction score
AVL":1om2waxi said:

The ATL v Tenn game is on NFL Network right now and available to stream on Gamepass. Streaming it right now.(I'm in Northern California)

I've had NFL Rewind for two years and cannot live without it. Gamepass is basically the same system, but they through in Pre-Season Live as well. Condensed games are fantastic way to catch up on the rest of the league.

Picking your Commenter is cool in Pre-season, but at least last year the Seahawk broadcast was on a bit of a delay.

Basis4day

Reaction score
Basis4day":22d09sq5 said:
AVL":22d09sq5 said:

The ATL v Tenn game is on NFL Network right now and available to stream on Gamepass. Streaming it right now. (I'm in Northern California)

I've had NFL Rewind for two years and cannot live without it. Gamepass is basically the same system, but they through in Pre-Season Live as well. Condensed games are fantastic way to catch up on the rest of the league.

Picking your Commenter is cool in Pre-season, but at least last year the Seahawk broadcast was on a bit of a delay.

Looks Like Gamepass now also lets you stream past episodes of "A Football Life", "America's Game" and a couple seasons of Hardknocks.

byau

Reaction score
First attempt using NFL Gamepass app on my iphone to watch the preseason game tonight live - didn't work.

The user interface really confusing by the way

Couldn't get a live stream or live audio

Watching the replay right now on web browser - sucky thing is it is showing the version that showed on the Denver tv station so I am listening to Denver announcers talking about Denver players.

They keep pronouncing Robert Turbin's name as "Turpin"

anyhow......hopefully they fix the live audio/stream issue (either that or it does exist but I can't find it in the UI)

Cartire

Reaction score
byau":1ni76nxn said:
First attempt using NFL Gamepass app on my iphone to watch the preseason game tonight live - didn't work.

Watching the replay right now on web browser - sucky thing is it is showing the version that showed on the Denver tv station so I am listening to Denver announcers talking about Denver players.

anyhow......hopefully they fix the live audio/stream issue (either that or it does exist but I can't find it in the UI)

Yea, its kinda strange. After the game is played live, they just pick a single audio source for the on-demand rewatch. Unfortunately, they picked the broncos version. During the regular season, all the games audio is the national broadcast, so rewatching those wont be as biased.

I dont know where you live Byau, but if you are in the Seattle market, you cant watch the Seattle pre-season games live.

byau

Reaction score
Cartire":1edb03cn said:
byau":1edb03cn said:
Yea, its kinda strange. After the game is played live, they just pick a single audio source for the on-demand rewatch. Unfortunately, they picked the broncos version. During the regular season, all the games audio is the national broadcast, so rewatching those wont be as biased.

I dont know where you live Byau, but if you are in the Seattle market, you cant watch the Seattle pre-season games live.

Didn't know that about pre-season. I had gamerewind last year but didn't use it to watch pre-season. Wish I was prepared, man it was painful listening to the Denver announcers (because I wanted to hear talk about the Seattle guys, not the Denver guys)

I really wish they'd let us pick an audio source, esp for the regular season games (yup noticed last year it was national broadcast). The national guys don't really talk much and so when you watch the condensed game there is almost no talk, not like listening to the radio guys

I live down here in Los Angeles - so I expected I would be able to watch preseason live - I'm guessing for some reason it's blacked out here too (?)

netskier

Reaction score
I watched the hawks live at buffalo wild wings on Friday. Only bad thing was having to listen to the Raiders/Rams audio, but that is to be expected in LA.

Cartire

Reaction score
byau":14mz4ryy said:
Cartire":14mz4ryy said:
byau":14mz4ryy said:

Didn't know that about pre-season. I had gamerewind last year but didn't use it to watch pre-season. Wish I was prepared, man it was painful listening to the Denver announcers (because I wanted to hear talk about the Seattle guys, not the Denver guys)

I really wish they'd let us pick an audio source, esp for the regular season games (yup noticed last year it was national broadcast). The national guys don't really talk much and so when you watch the condensed game there is almost no talk, not like listening to the radio guys

I live down here in Los Angeles - so I expected I would be able to watch preseason live - I'm guessing for some reason it's blacked out here too (?)

If you live in LA, then you should be able to watch all the Hawks preseason games live if you have Gamepass. And when its live, you CAN change the audio source to the seahawks broadcasters.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I was listening to 670 KBOI in the mountains which carried the football game for my area. Raible and Moon when it was not too scratchy.

"On 710 ESPN Seattle and KIRO Radio 97.3 FM is Steve Raible returning for his 34th season in the radio booth, his 12th as "Voice of the Seahawks" after 22 seasons as the Seahawks analyst. An original member of the Seahawks, Raible played wide receiver from 1976-81 and has missed only four games in the franchise's history, either as a player or broadcaster after suffering a collapsed lung vs. Oakland in 1981. Following his football career, Raible joined KIRO-TV where he has won five local Emmy Awards including two for "Best Anchor." He currently anchors KIRO-7 Eyewitness News."

http://www.seahawks.com/news/2015/08/11 ... nformation

Just thought I would throw this out there for your viewing pleasure...or no pleasure...up to you. :mrgreen:

c_hawkbob

Reaction score
I can't find anything about Game Pass and whether or not I can use it with my Amazon Firestick ... anyone have any experience trying to do that?

Cartire

Reaction score
c_hawkbob":3oivw6pp said:
I can't find anything about Game Pass and whether or not I can use it with my Amazon Firestick ... anyone have any experience trying to do that?

No there is no App as of right now for the firestick. Its available for the PC and from the apple, andriod and windows app stores for mobile devices.

However, it does say its coming to connected TV devices soon. It mentions xbox, appleTV and more, which may or may not, include the firestick.

253hawk

Reaction score
If you have Verizon, you can get the NFL Mobile app for free to watch local games as well as nationally-televised regular season games, even the ones on NFLN. The only downside is that the NFL is greedy as F, so you can't output to a TV (at least with Apple products, not sure about Droid/Windows). Otherwise, it's great if you don't mind watching on a phone or tablet.

Had to use it for half of the 1st quarter of the NFCCG while on the way to watch it somewhere else because the storm knocked my friend's cable out. It looked and streamed great on LTE. Had it lined into the car stereo and it sounded great, too.

pmedic920

Reaction score
byau":c1x94ctz said:

I had this same issue but then I stumbled onto a place where it was asking who my TV provider was. I answered DirectTV, it then took me to a new page By DirectTV, was required to log onto my DirectTV account, as soon as I did I got redirected back to GamePass and it all worked.
Phone, iPad and my windows laptop.