Does anyone know of a way to stream Fridays hawk game???

c_hawkbob

Reaction score
Cartire":1sxq20dq said:
c_hawkbob":1sxq20dq said:
I can't find anything about Game Pass and whether or not I can use it with my Amazon Firestick ... anyone have any experience trying to do that?

No there is no App as of right now for the firestick. Its available for the PC and from the apple, andriod and windows app stores for mobile devices.

However, it does say its coming to connected TV devices soon. It mentions xbox, appleTV and more, which may or may not, include the firestick.

Thanks. Guess I'll keep Direct TV another season.

crucifyd

Reaction score
1. dumb question, does GamePass go into full screen (ie, no borders / GamePass logos, etc around the border)

2. are there commercials on GamePass? are you just watching the actual national broadcast?

3. why in the world doesn't the NFL put live games on GamePass?

Basis4day

Reaction score
crucifyd":szc6eeo2 said:
1. dumb question, does GamePass go into full screen (ie, no borders / GamePass logos, etc around the border)

2. are there commercials on GamePass? are you just watching the actual national broadcast?

1. Yes, it does full screen

2. They go to a "We'll be right back" screen during commercials during preseason live. For Rewind of games the commercials are cut out.

3. Billions in Direct TV dollars.

Cartire

Reaction score
Basis4day":2sb43kmw said:
crucifyd":2sb43kmw said:

1. Yes, it does full screen

2. They go to a "We'll be right back" screen during commercials during preseason live. For Rewind of games the commercials are cut out.

3. Billions in Direct TV dollars.

If you are rewatching the games, the commercials are cut out. And condensed mode is about 3 seconds before each snap and a few second after the play is dead. Its nicely cut.

hawknation2015

Reaction score
crucifyd":2zqfdu0a said:

Good questions.

1. Yes, if you go to full screen mode, there are no borders. You might get the black bars depending on the aspect ratio of your monitor.

2. It is the national broadcast, but they don't show any commercials. During these live preseason games, they just show the image that they are currently in a commercial break. Those are eventually edited out of their copy of the broadcast. During the preseason, they offer the ability to listen to local broadcasts from either team, and those do include audio commercials and aren't always perfectly synced with the game. They also offer "condensed" versions of the games, which are about 30-45 min. For the next couple days, they are offering a free trial.

3. They sell the contractual rights of the live broadcast to television, so that limits when they can show games on GamePass. I presume they also would not want to depress their TV ratings during the live broadcast.

Team Patera

Reaction score
Team Patera":2pwbv78f said:
NFL NETWORK will have the game live Friday.
Not sure if there is a way to stream online.
Whoo HOO!!!!! Game will be live again this week on NFL Network!!! 5pm pacific!
Go Hawks!!!! :D :thirishdrinkers:

netskier

Reaction score
I believe that ALL the preseason games will be live this season on NFL Network. This is a package change from last year.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
They showed last weeks game here on local...now it shows that there is no game on tv here. I shall be nice for the moment.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Gamepass is awesome.

I watched parts of a dozen games last week.

Smellyman

Reaction score
Seafan":ncdw08ip said:
I'm curious as to how the quality compares to watching games on cable/sat.

It's pretty dang good. If you have a decent connection it is on par with tv. (although I have never watched a tv HD game) I watch with gamepass in Taipei and it is very good.

NFL doesn't need the money so I don't have to sell it, but I can watch any game live and watch up to four at the same time.....and watch all replays, full game or condensed.

NFL treats overseas fans right.

grizbob

Reaction score
Smellyman":3p9bky2k said:
Seafan":3p9bky2k said:
I'm curious as to how the quality compares to watching games on cable/sat.

It's pretty dang good. If you have a decent connection it is on par with tv. (although I have never watched a tv HD game) I watch with gamepass in Taipei and it is very good.

NFL doesn't need the money so I don't have to sell it, but I can watch any game live and watch up to four at the same time.....and watch all replays, full game or condensed.

NFL treats overseas fans right.

Well yeah, they can afford it with all the scalping they do to us state side :evil:

By the by I've never had any luck streaming on nfl.com in HD and I can stream every where else in HD :?

The kicker is this year I had to give up the ticket and was going to go with audio pass. But you've got to buy the game pass or whatever you call it to get it. :cry:

Smellyman

Reaction score
netskier":22kszj0m said:
Smellyman, how fast is decent to be on par with TV?

Hard to say. No matter what my internet connection says, it does not get that back to the US. However, anything beyond dial up is plenty fast enough I assume.

dbmack

Reaction score
I can't watch the games on my android tablet. When I click on replay game it brings up the Google pay screen wanting me to subscribe for $99.99. I had Rewind last year and it automatically upgraded me to game pass for $69.99. It works fine on my laptop, just not through NFL Mobile. All I get back from support is canned responses to try this and that. I've tried this and that several times. Ugh.

beasthawk

Reaction score
stang233":29lsqcbi said:
Does anyone know of a site that streams nfl preseason games.

Just come over to my place, i will be making wings and there should be space on my couch. OH and also this forum is full of old timers who can barely use computer let alone stream media (myself included), plus its usually chalk full of so much pop-ups. Check /r/seahawks they may home some options..

:D