Dorian Thompson-Robinson?

toffee

Reaction score
Chris Simms ranked him as #5 QB in this draft, picked him in late rounds? In case Lock finds job elsewhere next year, we will have a backup.

seabowl

Reaction score
Yes I could see the Hawks taking him

BASF

Reaction score
We all do things in the heat of the moment, but I really do not think he is mature enough of a leader for a Pete Carroll team:

James in PA

Reaction score
I watched some film on this guy. I really wanted to like him, but he doesn't do much for me. I think the only three quarterbacks I would be excited to see the Seahawks draft are:
Richardson
Levis (I know Im in the minority, but I still like his upside)
and if were talking later on: Hooker (doesn't turn the ball over, feels like a PC quarterback. just wish he were a couple years younger).

12AngryHawks

Reaction score
There's the headbutt incident, and he kind of threw his team under the bus after the Oregon loss, so yeah, he's pretty immature, but he's not unlike a lot of other college players. Heck, I remember a time when our current starting QB had a similar reputation himself. Pete & Geno would be excellent mentors for him to have, they have the leadership to adjust a young athletes cocky attitude.

I'm not against DTR, he's super athletic and can be fun to watch, I think of him as a smaller, but not nearly as raw version of AR.