Doug Baldwin picked @ 72 on top 100

Polk738

Reaction score
This is just awesome, I was glad to see Doug make the top 100 regardless of exactly where he landed, and what makes this even better is that Doug Baldwin has become Russell Wilson's FIRST 1,000 yard receiver, not Sidney Rice, Percy Harvin, or Jimmy Graham, little undrafted nobody from Stanford Doug Baldwin, it couldn't be a more fitting scenario for a QB that was drafted in the 3rd round. I still remember Deion calling him just a'ight lol.

svenge

Reaction score
ADB being at #72 sounds about right to me. There's a total of 1696 spots on the 32 teams' 53-man rosters, which makes him ranked in the top 4-5% of all NFL players.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":1yjmbcgg said:
#72 may be on the low side for him, considering what he did in the league last year.

Is this list supposed to be for who was the best last year or who is predicted to be the best next year?

If last year I think, depending on which WRs are ahead of him, he should definitely at least majorly be in the conversation for being higher on the list.

If next year I think this is about right, with lower more reasonable than higher (IIRC PC has already said the Hawks are going to be going back to the run-first offense they've usually used, and although DB is a very good player, I don't think anyone is predicting that he'll be nabbing 14 TDs in a season again).

IrishNW

Reaction score
I like everything about Doug Baldwin. Hes a grinder

McGruff

Reaction score
Popeyejones":2kra7ht5 said:
Seahawk Sailor":2kra7ht5 said:
#72 may be on the low side for him, considering what he did in the league last year.

Is this list supposed to be for who was the best last year or who is predicted to be the best next year?

If last year I think, depending on which WRs are ahead of him, he should definitely at least majorly be in the conversation for being higher on the list.

If next year I think this is about right, with lower more reasonable than higher (IIRC PC has already said the Hawks are going to be going back to the run-first offense they've usually used, and although DB is a very good player, I don't think anyone is predicting that he'll be nabbing 14 TDs in a season again).

We never stopped being a run first offense.

LolaRox

Reaction score
Happy to see Doug get this respect from his peers, he's earned it. There are 17 WR on the list and that makes Doug #11 - Landry, Watkins, Maclin, Hurns, Edelman and Sanders already on the list. That leaves 10 WR in front of Doug.

My guess at who the remaining WR on the list-

For Sure
Brown, Jones, OBJ, Hopkins , Marshall, Bryant, Fitz

Others ??
Robinson, D Thomas, Green , Evans, Jefferey

I would take Doug over at least a couple on the list above. #72 overall seems ok, but I think he could be a little higher on the WR ranking.