Drew Brees Out for Potentially Several Games

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
El Caliente":3szsx7ex said:
We have t been much of a threat since 2011, but we are still (historically) in a better spot than 9 other teams who have never reached the top of the mountain.

That 2011 game vs the 49ers was a great one, and could have gone either way. Many of us think that that Saints team was better than the 2009 version. Bountygate (or Goodell is an idiot gate) and pride have killed us since then.

The thread that has me interested is the "Has there ever been a trade where both teams lost". It talks about Unger for Jimmy, and how both teams are worse off. I don't think that way though. You guys got Lockett, and we have Anthony. Sure the main pieces might not be all they were thought to be, but the throw ins are doing great.

Its not like Jimmy is bad though. He just isnt getting the ball

El Caliente

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":hr3q4ge1 said:
El Caliente":hr3q4ge1 said:
We have t been much of a threat since 2011, but we are still (historically) in a better spot than 9 other teams who have never reached the top of the mountain.

That 2011 game vs the 49ers was a great one, and could have gone either way. Many of us think that that Saints team was better than the 2009 version. Bountygate (or Goodell is an idiot gate) and pride have killed us since then.

The thread that has me interested is the "Has there ever been a trade where both teams lost". It talks about Unger for Jimmy, and how both teams are worse off. I don't think that way though. You guys got Lockett, and we have Anthony. Sure the main pieces might not be all they were thought to be, but the throw ins are doing great.

Its not like Jimmy is bad though. He just isnt getting the ball
Unger isn't doing a bad job either, he is just bookended by an over the hill Evans, and a mediocre Lelito. It's too early to say that there was a winner or a loser in the trade.