Drew Lock Should Retire

Fade

Reaction score
I said during the 1st Pre-season game if he couldn't beat out Geno he should retire. He's a turnover machine. He couldn't beat out Geno in a hundred years!

Geno won't score a lot of points, but at least he won't give the game away.

Geno is a backup. Drew Lock needs a QB guru coach to save him. But it's probably too late for him at this point anyway.

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
You're not wrong, however Lock is more fun to watch and we're not going to have a winning season regardless. With that being said, let's enjoy Lock's volatility and get a top draft pick as opposed to being bored by Geno to the point where we fall asleep by halftime.

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
You're not wrong, however Lock is more fun to watch and we're not going to have a winning season regardless. With that being said, let's enjoy Lock's volatility and get a top draft pick as opposed to being bored by Geno to the point where we fall asleep by halftime.
Watching interceptions is more fun? How? Are you blind or racist? One of the two has to be the problem here, because I dont know about you -- but I do not personally find turnovers fun.

Unless they are apple turnovers, then those are pretty tasty.

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
Watching interceptions is more fun? How? Are you blind or racist? One of the two has to be the problem here, because I dont know about you -- but I do not personally find turnovers fun.

Unless they are apple turnovers, then those are pretty tasty.
Wow you have to be kidding me, implying I'm a racist just because I enjoy watching Lock play more than Geno. Not even going to waste any more time on you.

Threedee

Reaction score
I said during the 1st Pre-season game if he couldn't beat out Geno he should retire. He's a turnover machine. He couldn't beat out Geno in a hundred years!

Geno won't score a lot of points, but at least he won't give the game away.

Geno is a backup. Drew Lock needs a QB guru coach to save him. But it's probably too late for him at this point anyway.
He can't retire now. He hasn't even bagged himself a hip hop star yet!

Allweatherfan

Reaction score
I always appreciate it when someone says something so blatantly stupid that their opinions are no longer valid. Saves time lol

Lagartixa

Reaction score
To be fair, he said blind OR racist. You could be blind. 😂😂
to be fair letterkenny problems GIF

James in PA

Reaction score
If two horrible quarterbacks fail to win a starting job and nobody is around to watch them, do they make a roster?