Duane Brown: Seahawks showing they are built to run the ball

cheese22

Reaction score
Blah blah blah stats. Blah blah ypc blah blah. Blah blah avg ypc.

If Duane Brown is optimistic about the running game and said the OL is more comfortable this year, then let's just be happy with the win and hope they build off it.

And yes, laughing and enjoying the game on the sidelines is huge for a unit that has struggled and been so scrutinized for the past few seasons. I would bet their laughing is more about relief than it is that they think they've got it solved.

Anytime you beat the Cowboys it calls for celebrating.

chris98251

Reaction score
LudwigsDrummer":3gpm86p0 said:
Seymour":3gpm86p0 said:
I seriously hope Brown is nowhere near satisfied with 2.9 yards per rush average we had against Dallas. Nothing to laugh about for damn sure.... (unless you are our opponent). :?:

That will only work against inept offenses. :|
Man, I'm just a Seahawk fan but you continually find the negative.
In victory you seek it out and always find it.
One can find many negatives in winning a lotto, if that is their wish.

You're correct, the taxes, the phone calls from people you met one time, new best friends that you knew as chumps in high school, all these non profit organizations wanting your "Generous" donations, people waiting outside your house hoping you take sympathy on their situations.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":10qbre4z said:
So Adelta has a point, our offense needs improvement. But since I really don't consider us a contender, or even a top echelon team, I don't know that expecting our team to implement new but successful tactics makes sense. Our team likes what it likes, what it is comfortable with and it is happy to firmly sit in the middle now.

:roll: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Of course they "Like What They Like", and are "Happy To Sit In The Middle Now" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Latest posts