Dynasty.

HomerJHawk

Reaction score
DanejaHawk":2ete5g1a said:
I couldn't agree more, and was just having this discussion with my buddy at the bar. These Hawks are poised to do something special, and it's a truly special and beautiful time to be a Hawks fan. Such a young and talented roster full of highly competitive men, put in a culture that philosophically nurtures their want and will to win. Couple that with the fact that the roster and contracts are structured in a way that allows the talent level to be sustainable and replenishable over a significant period of time. It's simply amazing. GO HAWKS!

:thirishdrinkers:

Holy Seahawk crap. I was just about to pen the same thing. Perfect comment.

We are on the brink, and its a great, great time to be a fan.

raisethe3

Reaction score
This team is a dynasty, especially with the way our system develops/works and the players we've accrued over the years in and out (drafting, free agency, etc).

mikeak

Reaction score
I hope for a Dynasty but not going to use the word yet :)

I will say that we are one of very few teams that three years in a row is coming into the last week of the season and nobody would be surprised if we win it. That is pretty cool no matter how it pans out

ivotuk

Reaction score
dunceface":wsu0lrk4 said:

Dunceface! Is that avatar from the Cardinal game? If so, rock on! First time I've seen it, but my internet is limited here in Homer.

Bigbadhawk

Reaction score
Sure we can be at the start of a Dynasty but it will take time and a couple more Super Bowl wins for us to have our true answer.