Earl Thomas Blows Up Kevin Pierre-Louis

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
When the ETIII missile fires, you better not be in the way.
It's not that rare. Earl does this every few games. Kam, too. It happens when you play that fast.

That one was weird being so far away from the ball. Earl appears to see the ball on the ground and is on a laser-track for it. I think KPL was just in the way.

Better question would be why was KPL not going that direction? He was looking in the backfield, but running downfield...?
Maybe that in itself pissed Earl off?

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
SalishHawkFan":11n5w4jx said:
Pandion Haliaetus":11n5w4jx said:
SalishHawkFan":11n5w4jx said:
So I said though yet ANOTHER round of Old Spice crap just to watch a video that had nothing to do with ET and KPL, but just showed a fumble. Thanks.

Dude, don't be upset because I called you out in another thread.

The video I obviously posted shows Earl Thomas blowing up KPL at about 5 seconds in.

Funny that your observation skills are about on par as your speculation skills.
You give yourself too much credit. I'm upset because this is just about the bazzilionth time a link has took me to that stupid Old Spice crap. Wait forever and for what? Something not worth the hassle.

But he's right in saying your observation skills are on par with your speculation skills. :pukeface:

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
Ah KPL was in the way of making a tackle so ET just tried to get him out of the way and/or shoved him into the guy to make the tackle for him? I see it as a teachable moment.

Tokadub

Reaction score
I donno, to me it kinda looks like ET was already at full speed with very limited time to stop running into a crowd of people. He did slow down but it seems like he could of held off a bit at the very end.

If you look closely it seems like if ET had slowed down enough to barely avoid hitting KPL he would of gotten totally mauled by the Panthers #68 who is Andrew Norwell a 6'6'' 310 pound guard. Honestly ET might of hit KPL so he didn't get ran over by that giant haha.

Probably better to make a clean hit on the team mate than risk getting tangled up or having that ogre man fall on him and break who knows what. I don't think he could of avoided them both he was really flying in there, I think he made the right choice hitting his own teammate as strange as that sounds.

Also looks like KPL might of been in the wrong position on that play he looked a bit confused, and I've noticed KPL clearly misread and fail to properly react to a play on a previous Touchdown this season.

For anyone having problems with internet ads you should use Chrome and get Adblock Plus. You very rarely get any video ads on any websites including Seahawks.com, youtube, etc.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/adblock-plus/cfhdojbkjhnklbpkdaibdccddilifddb

Throwdown

Reaction score
UGotHawked":2s73sto3 said:
Are people surprised? ET is the undisputed King of Friendly Fire. You could probably do a 5 min hiighlight reel of inadvertant sticks on his teammates. I say, KPL just got his official initiation. He's in the club now. :th2thumbs:

This, Earl does this all the time. I've seen Kam do it a few times too, I literally fear for the guys life when Kam initiates friendly fire.

FargoHawk

Reaction score
It's obvious. There are only 3 realistic choices

KPL slept with Earl's wife.
Or maybe KPL made a comment that Earl isn't sincere.
Or maybe KPL thinks Earl isn't black enough.

AgentDib

Reaction score
FargoHawk":1ce2mua4 said:

You should have mentioned you heard something about these. I can't fully trust Hawk rumors these days unless they are backed by an anonymous source.

razgriz737

Reaction score
AgentDib":1nvfh7jc said:
FargoHawk":1nvfh7jc said:

You should have mentioned you heard something about these. I can't fully trust Hawk rumors these days unless they are backed by an anonymous source.
I believe the source is Davis Hsu.

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
AgentDib":p6jox9u9 said:
FargoHawk":p6jox9u9 said:

Anonymous source says it wasn't Earl's wife, Earl was just supporting a teammate. And actually it wasn't KPL, but Mike Morgan, and Earl was transferring his displeasure to another linebacker. Weird, but must be true!

chris98251

Reaction score
John Lynch, Troy Polamalu, and other safeties that are aggressive and hard hitting have had a history of creating collateral damage. Many times it has been said that the other team members need to have their heads on a swivel as well when on the field.