*edit* Conflicting reports on Portis arrest (see page 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

400WattHPSHawk

Reaction score
pinksheets":2n2xgsz2 said:
772761025.jpg

Yeah, thanks for throwing ninerlifer a lifeline. Judas.

seahawksflow

Reaction score
Wait the sole "tweeter" reporting this was a Sports Agent?!?! I'm assuming Portis agent? Haven't we learned enough, with all the PED stuff, about agents and "leaking" to the media?

largenutz

Reaction score
We have some BEASTS on here-.Net! Don't mess around here, someone will dig up some DIRT on you! Where do i go to look up someone? Ive tried but either cant find right info, very vague, or they wanna charge.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
After this news I am now convinced we're in the big boy club. We're staring to get hated, the NFL is watching us and the media is lying about us! I love it. New York here we come hope you like Russell Wilson or as you will call him by 2015 in Santa Clara.....3 time Superbowl winner.

400WattHPSHawk

Reaction score
KCHawkGirl":1vxwecgr said:
After this news I am now convinced we're in the big boy club. We're staring to get hated, the NFL is watching us and the media is lying about us! I love it.

I understand the love to hate love. But this is not what i want out of our franchise. I don't give a vermins ass what others think. What i want is a fundementally sound well oiled machine that is going to destroy the will of it's opponents. Thats all.

McGruff

Reaction score
Cartire":jcit4kyr said:
Do not care.

that blood alcohol was 2 drinks and he was a dumbass for speeding that high.

Im wondering how many on seahawks.net have had DUI's and have ever gotten a speeding ticket.

Im tired of, because they are Seahawks (or any athlete), they have to adhere to some code that none of us have too ever when we were kids. These are kids in there 20's.

I hate that all this personal information is always distributed so freely though the media. In sure most of you guys in here with DUI's and other mistakes as a child dont want everyone here know about those either. And your not in the spotlight.

Again . . . Since when are men in their mid 20's considered kids and children? Stop dumbing down masculinity and start upholding standards of adulthood.

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
largenutz":2lw8a40u said:
We have some BEASTS on here-.Net! Don't mess around here, someone will dig up some DIRT on you! Where do i go to look up someone? Ive tried but either cant find right info, very vague, or they wanna charge.

Google's a good start, but whatever you do, be careful searching someone on .Net only using their Username. I made that mistake trying to find out more on you :shock: :shock: :sarcasm_on:

rjdriver

Reaction score
McGruff":k3at8u3v said:
Cartire":k3at8u3v said:
Do not care.

Im wondering how many on seahawks.net have had DUI's and have ever gotten a speeding ticket.

Im tired of, because they are Seahawks (or any athlete), they have to adhere to some code that none of us have too ever when we were kids. These are kids in there 20's.

I hate that all this personal information is always distributed so freely though the media. In sure most of you guys in here with DUI's and other mistakes as a child dont want everyone here know about those either. And your not in the spotlight.

Again . . . Since when are men in their mid 20's considered kids and children? Stop dumbing down masculinity and start upholding standards of adulthood.

Starting slow clap.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
I'm excited for the Lebowski-like caper to unfold from this case of mistaken identity. The Niners can play the nihilists/crybabies.

And I would like my undies back.

Wiseguy

Reaction score
HawkAroundTheClock":pyoek35u said:
I'm excited for the Lebowski-like caper to unfold from this case of mistaken identity. The Niners can play the nihilists/crybabies.

And I would like my undies back.

Portis really brought the team together, man!

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
400WattHPSHawk":gjzn0snv said:
KCHawkGirl":gjzn0snv said:
After this news I am now convinced we're in the big boy club. We're staring to get hated, the NFL is watching us and the media is lying about us! I love it.

I understand the love to hate love. But this is not what i want out of our franchise. I don't give a vermins ass what others think. What i want is a fundementally sound well oiled machine that is going to destroy the will of it's opponents. Thats all.
I agree but you have to accept that the NFL is a "dirty" league most every player is juiced or do you actually buy Adrian Peterson's comeback or Lattimore's or Revis's miraculous recoveries? To top it off we have Chris Clemons possibly coming back THIS season, really? He's a 31 year old DE the only worse over 30 position is RB.

Cartire

Reaction score
McGruff":1se5v4pa said:
Cartire":1se5v4pa said:
Do not care.

Since we all were. I love it, how our standards we set for them are so much more righteous then the standards we set for ourselves.

And yes they are kids. I served in the military for 10 years, deployed 5 times, all in my 20's. And I can tell you right now, I was nothing more then a kid. I still got into trouble because like kids, I was still maturing in my 20's. But at the same time, I appreciate those lessons, and wouldnt have changed any of the decisions I made.

The difference here is, like leeches, anything wrong these guys ever do, can never just be life lessons. No, we get to sit here and knick pick about someone elses life that we know nothing but what a pundit tells us. Then we sit on our thrones telling these guys how they should behave. We never have any details. But we give ourselves the permission to scrutinize peoples personal lives.

I wonder how many of us would be so harsh if we knew all our personal details would be read by millions of people everyday, and that a stupid mistake could mean so much more then a lifetime of achievements. Its sick.

Throwdown

Reaction score
largenutz":3dea3u33 said:

Or losers... lol

Barthawk

Reaction score
Cartire":3s73cr9y said:
McGruff":3s73cr9y said:
Cartire":3s73cr9y said:
Do not care.

Since we all were. I love it, how our standards we set for them are so much more righteous then the standards we set for ourselves.

And yes they are kids. I served in the military for 10 years, deployed 5 times, all in my 20's. And I can tell you right now, I was nothing more then a kid. I still got into trouble because like kids, I was still maturing in my 20's. But at the same time, I appreciate those lessons, and wouldnt have changed any of the decisions I made.

The difference here is, like leeches, anything wrong these guys ever do, can never just be life lessons. No, we get to sit here and knick pick about someone elses life that we know nothing but what a pundit tells us. Then we sit on our thrones telling these guys how they should behave. We never have any details. But we give ourselves the permission to scrutinize peoples personal lives.

I wonder how many of us would be so harsh if we knew all our personal details would be read by millions of people everyday, and that a stupid mistake could mean so much more then a lifetime of achievements. Its sick.

Just wondering what service you were in to have to deploy so many times in 10 years? If you were Army, you must have had some bad luck when it came to new assignments.

NinerLifer

Reaction score
400WattHPSHawk":100uuh7i said:
pinksheets":100uuh7i said:

Yeah, thanks for throwing ninerlifer a lifeline. Judas.

Lifeline??? LOL...why did I need one?

Seems like there are a few on here however after that "leaked post" LOL who need lifelines now.

Who was the guy who posted that tweet anyway? ;)

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Hawkstorian":2njcya65 said:
http://blog.seattlepi.com/football/2013/05/20/seahawks-qb-josh-portis-arrested-for-dui-on-cinco-de-mayo/

This plays like a bad comedy.

Lol, this is gold.

A person in the passenger’s seat “stated Portis was a Seahawk player, and he did not have to get out of the car,” the trooper wrote in the incident report.

After the trooper’s third request, Portis stepped out of the car and agreed to a field sobriety test but not to a breath test. Portis allegedly said he did not have anything to drink, and was on his way home from Seattle.

“Portis asked me if I knew who he was and I stated yes,” the trooper wrote in the report. “(The passenger) exited the vehicle and began to cry. (The passenger) stated I was arresting a Seahawk, and I was going to ruin him. … (The passenger) shouted at me and stated she couldn’t believe that I was from Seattle, and was arresting a Seahawk.”

NinerLifer

Reaction score
Hawkstorian":wog9uve4 said:
http://blog.seattlepi.com/football/2013/05/20/seahawks-qb-josh-portis-arrested-for-dui-on-cinco-de-mayo/

This plays like a bad comedy.

A person in the passenger’s seat “stated Portis was a Seahawk player, and he did not have to get out of the car,”

That is rich. Is this the mentality that is being preached at C-link? "Seahawks are above the law" LOL! No wonder why quite a few Seahawk players are finding themselves in trouble lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.