Embarrassing Loss

olyfan63

Reaction score
Every time the Seahawks make a key play, the refs bring it back with a marginal ticky-tack call of the kind that could be made on nearly EVERY play.

UNBELIEVABLE. The REFS made this game all about the REFS.
The timing, the questionable interpretation nature, if I was skeptical about refs "STEERING" games, this one would be a poster child to get past that skepticism.

HawaiiD

Reaction score
Home cooking? The play calling in ot? If we was so much better like ppl here believe we are? Penalties wouldn't matter.richard sherman is laughing at us. Play calling we are so dang predictable
Mad Dog":22wetq3h said:
Home cooking, what can you do. 5 Tickey Tack Holding calls and 3 tickey tack PI calls. Hard to overcome that kind of reffing.

Refs need to know when to swallow the whistles. These refs had no clue.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Jerhawk

Reaction score
The haters/trolls are going to come out of the woodwork after this one...

But this loss was unacceptable. All around poor performance by everyone involved, from the top down.

BigMeach

Reaction score
jlwaters1":1u67u1o7 said:
I never saw that last holding call. The refs were getting flag happy. Some of the PI calls were nonsense-- against Hill, I think the one against Griffin was questionable. That 49er DL player was a good flopper... in Hockey that's embellishment.

Such a garbage game. RW was not good. The defense played like hot trash in the 1st half.

The defense only gave up 16 points in regular time... say what you will but I'd take that all day and twice on Sunday.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Average team is average. Gona get smoked in the playoffs anyway. LOL at the SB talk, come on really?

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
hawkpride":12sb0ody said:
This team may not even make the play offs...…..

Step away from the ledge they are going to kill the Cardinals even if they lose to the Chiefs.

Atradees

Reaction score
Pass protection and getting the ball out of Wilsons hands. When all we do is run.......11 guys in the box.

Seymour

Reaction score
14 penalties for 148 yards. Screw blaming Pocic, he was the tip of the iceberg. That is on Pete for running a lose ship. This is a reoccurring problem and Pete is the only common denominator left.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
WestcoastSteve":12wl3g2e said:
hawkpride":12wl3g2e said:
This team may not even make the play offs...…..

Step away from the ledge princess they are going to kill the Cardinals even if they lose to the Chiefs.

Haven't we been in this position the last two seasons against the Cardinals?
And for whatever reason, found a way to lose both of them.
The Cardinals are like a turd that won't flush

kwchawk

Reaction score
This is Franks defense. Best not to run your mouth but dumb heads have to learn that lesson.

HawkinNY

Reaction score
They needed the Monday night game to count for something. So if Seattle is fighting for a spot in the playoffs and KC is looking for home field then it will mean something. Why else would there be so many eh calls against one team in this game. When does something happen so many times before it’s mathematically impossible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scorpion05

Reaction score
jlwaters1":pbpdrz0k said:
I never saw that last holding call. The refs were getting flag happy. Some of the PI calls were nonsense-- against Hill, I think the one against Griffin was questionable. That 49er DL player was a good flopper... in Hockey that's embellishment.

Such a garbage game. RW was not good. The defense played like hot trash in the 1st half.

Offense played fine especially in tricky conditions. Heavy rain limits the playcalling and risks to take. The dumb holding calls by Sweezy and ESPECIALLY Pocic did us in. Very undisciplined.

That pass to McKissic was ball game. I jumped out of my seat then almost broke the TV in rage after the penalty LOL

BigMeach

Reaction score
I love how negative and crazy people get when a loss happens. We just won 4 in a row to put ourselves almost certainly into the playoffs in a year the majority of you thought we'd be horrible... A lot of you guys are poison and the reason the good people stop posting here.

OP
OP
S

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
bmorepunk":3t1gnogi said:
Shanegotyou11":3t1gnogi said:
Gross.I

Ethan is trash. I told you guys he was worse then IFedi and got dumped on. He sucks and is too small to play.

That was embarrassing as hell.

DnF

Nope just ethan was a fan fave and IFedi was hated on. Now one is still a starter and one is bench and cost us a win. And when i said i think ifedi has more potential i was called names.

So looks like u are butt hurt.

hawkpride

Reaction score
WestcoastSteve,

FYI. I have been a fan of this team sense its beginning, Hell I even watched the kingdome being built as I drove to high school. West Seattle to Queen Anne in the 70's.

What I saw tonight was a team without focus, a lack of effort and their minds not in the game, hell my wife who is a huge Seahawk fan fell asleep in the 2 quarter. I think this team was looking past the 49ers and thinking about the Chiefs. If we lose to the Chiefs, the Cardinals always seem to have our number, so I'm not on a ledge just a realist.

I of all people am not a fair weather fan.

Go Hawks

hawkfan68

Reaction score
The Seahawks with the exception of Carson, Baldwin, and Jarran Reed didn't want to win today. What concerns me the most is the secondary is awful without McDougald back there. He covers up a lot of deficiencies. Shaquil Griffin was terrible. Had costly PI penalties. This is a team that the Seahawks should throttle. They didn't today. Last week they deserved to be in the playoffs based on their play. The team that played today doesn't deserve to be in the playoffs.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
Shanegotyou11":qpkvxhv7 said:
bmorepunk":qpkvxhv7 said:
Shanegotyou11":qpkvxhv7 said:
Gross.I

Ethan is trash. I told you guys he was worse then IFedi and got dumped on. He sucks and is too small to play.

That was embarrassing as hell.

DnF

Nope just ethan was a fan fave and IFedi was hated on. Now one is still a starter and one is bench and cost us a win. And when i said i think ifedi has more potential i was called names.

So looks like u are butt hurt.

You literally typed "I told you guys". Come on, man.