Embarrassing Loss

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
kwchawk":269y5svi said:
This is Franks defense. Best not to run your mouth but dumb heads have to learn that lesson.

Defense allowed 16 and Frank had another sack. He has nothing to apologize for.

Our DL was dominant - Reed has 2 sacks, Frank had one, Ford had 3 tackles for loss.

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
hawkpride":2kxjbfo9 said:
WestcoastSteve,

FYI. I have been a fan of this team sense its beginning, Hell I even watched the kingdome being built as I drove to high school. West Seattle to Queen Anne in the 70's.

What I saw tonight was a team without focus, a lack of effort and their minds not in the game, hell my wife who is a huge Seahawk fan fell asleep in the 2 quarter. I think this team was looking past the 49ers and thinking about the Chiefs. If we lose to the Chiefs, the Cardinals always seem to have our number, so I'm not on a ledge just a realist.

I of all people am not a fair weather fan.

Go Hawks

I believe you brother -- and as a long time fan you know better than anyone young teams have stinkers from time to time.

I don't read too much into this game just like I didn't think the Vikings game meant they solved their problems on D

WmHBonney

Reaction score
Anybody that thought a road game within the division would be an easy "W" simply doesn't know shit about the NFL.

Gibbo

Reaction score
hawkpride":1y8fa2y1 said:
WestcoastSteve,

FYI. I have been a fan of this team sense its beginning, Hell I even watched the kingdome being built as I drove to high school. West Seattle to Queen Anne in the 70's.

What I saw tonight was a team without focus, a lack of effort and their minds not in the game, hell my wife who is a huge Seahawk fan fell asleep in the 2 quarter. I think this team was looking past the 49ers and thinking about the Chiefs. If we lose to the Chiefs, the Cardinals always seem to have our number, so I'm not on a ledge just a realist.

I of all people am not a fair weather fan.

Go Hawks

This is what happened.

Complacency. Hell I’ve been complacent all week. Thought today was a gimme.

The refs were terrible yes but it shouldn’t have come down to that. The 9ers are terrible. We would hav easily won.

SlickRick

Reaction score
Seattle ima give the benefit of the doubt, 2 games in 1 week is tough. Not impossible but tough on the body

Biscanebay12

Reaction score
Refs didnt cause the loss. Should've never been this close of a game.

LeaveLynchAlone

Reaction score
HawaiiD":3lrle5lq said:
Home cooking? The play calling in ot? If we was so much better like ppl here believe we are? Penalties wouldn't matter.richard sherman is laughing at us. Play calling we are so dang predictable
Mad Dog":3lrle5lq said:
Home cooking, what can you do. 5 Tickey Tack Holding calls and 3 tickey tack PI calls. Hard to overcome that kind of reffing.

Refs need to know when to swallow the whistles. These refs had no clue.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

If you're having trouble figuring out how to cheer for your team here's some help!

Go NINERS!!!! Go NINERS!!!! Go Go Go!!!! 4-10 now with the help of the refs!!! :drool:

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yeah, because the Hawks are the only team this year in the NFL who has lost to a crap team. Come on, they played hard, and got the win. Get over it and get ready for Sunday. This team can still do a lot of damage.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
WmHBonney":3i0z7vrj said:
Anybody that thought a road game within the division would be an easy "W" simply doesn't know shit about the NFL.

So much this.

Why do the Patriots crap their pants in Miami seemingly every year. Why did the Broncos beat the Chargers IN LA. Why do the Giants ruin the Cowboys season every year by beating them in the last game of the season.

No one knows your tendencies, schemes and playbook better then your division rivals.............add in the rival factor where even the bad teams get up to beat you, and it's a recipe for what we saw Sunday.

Btw, wouldn't want it any other way. It's what makes the NFL a great sports league, the margin for error is so small that "any given Sunday" is a real thing.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
No doubt, look around the NFL. The amount of upsets is likely as high as it ever has been in 2018. So many so called "great" teams getting beat by inferior teams. And it's been that way all season.