Empty seats at Candlestick

chris98251

Reaction score
This is probably going to get the quick hook since it's non Seahawks related but maybe they announced that Colt McCoy is starting.

rideaducati

Reaction score
Aristotle22":383jakbd said:
I thought they liked their team?

They do like their team, but even niner fans can't stand the smell in that wretched stadium.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Lot of empty seats in Century Link when a game is just starting too. People take a while to file into their seats from parking lot, concessions, etc. You're nitpicking just to nitpick.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Ponder doing absolutely nothing...but out-playing Kaep. Justin Smith just slammed a ball carrier Hawk style, except for the no flag part.

EDIT: Spoke too soon regarding Kaep. He just reversed his earlier stagnant play.

mretrade

Reaction score
Yeah Kaepernick is 6-6 on his last 6 passes including a touchdown to rookie WR Quinton Patton. Also he went to his 2nd and 3rd read pretty much on every pass there.

HawkWow

Reaction score
mretrade":1khv62c1 said:
Yeah Kaepernick is 6-6 on his last 6 passes including a touchdown to rookie WR Quinton Patton. Also he went to his 2nd and 3rd read pretty much on every pass there.

...and what was he prior to that? So he's just above 50% then..right?

rideaducati

Reaction score
HawkWow":38px787r said:
mretrade":38px787r said:

...and what was he prior to that?

1 for 7

mretrade

Reaction score
I think 1 for 7. He has still played much sharper than Wilson this preseason but its preseason so I don't take it all that seriously.

Lets see who is better after this season.

HawkWow

Reaction score
mretrade":o69stypg said:
I think 1 for 7. He has still played much sharper than Wilson this preseason but its preseason so I don't take it all that seriously.

Let's see who plays the entire season. My money's on Wilson.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
mretrade":11rvrg2k said:

First read on 4 of the 6.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
mretrade":nyhr16ga said:

Kaepernick is getting all day to throw, and they're playing the Vikings. People in Minnesota don't even know the names of their corners.

heyu123

Reaction score
HawkWow":2uqpfb8f said:
mretrade":2uqpfb8f said:

Let's see who plays the entire season. My money's on Wilson.

Except kaepernick is bigger, stronger, faster and gets hit less.

Latest posts