Empty seats at Candlestick

60niners

Reaction score
Scottemojo":20qnteoi said:
It is as predictable as the sunrise. Niner fans lurk, ready to defend the faith and correct all wrongs about their beloved QB. It's cute, really. Must be taking their cues from Coach Harbiedoosh. Who would have thunk a coach could win Whine of the Year in the pre-season by claiming the media played a role in AJ Jenkins failure?

Kaepernick goes off on the Minnie subs and the faithful cruise on over to a Hawk board to make sure we notice. So what? The pre season was never going to confirm if Kaepernick is good or not. That is already known. If these dudes wanted to talk ball, they would tell us that as I have been saying, Quinton Patton is the real deal. Evaluate some rookies and roster battles. Tell me who is at the edge of your roster.

I will start you Kaepernick loving angsty wenches out with an easy one. If BJ Daniels does not win the back up job, your management is stupid.
Personally I see it as more of a respect thing. This isn't our forum, so we're not going to start threads about the 49ers. I can't speak for every Niner fan here, but I mostly come here to get news on the Seahawks, or to talk about the NFC West. The 49ers official forum (do not go to webzone) doesn't do much football talk outside of the Niners. It's a good change-of-pace.

So we sit back, and browse. When a topic comes up that involves the 49ers - which is often - then we contrubute lol. Can't blame us that most of the topics involving the Niners aren't about game analysis or anything serious... Most of them are complaing or fun-making. Maybe you guys could give us better material to work with ;)

Marvin49

Reaction score
Scottemojo":ld159x3s said:
It is as predictable as the sunrise. Niner fans lurk, ready to defend the faith and correct all wrongs about their beloved QB. It's cute, really. Must be taking their cues from Coach Harbiedoosh. Who would have thunk a coach could win Whine of the Year in the pre-season by claiming the media played a role in AJ Jenkins failure?

Kaepernick goes off on the Minnie subs and the faithful cruise on over to a Hawk board to make sure we notice. So what? The pre season was never going to confirm if Kaepernick is good or not. That is already known. If these dudes wanted to talk ball, they would tell us that as I have been saying, Quinton Patton is the real deal. Evaluate some rookies and roster battles. Tell me who is at the edge of your roster.

I will start you Kaepernick loving angsty wenches out with an easy one. If BJ Daniels does not win the back up job, your management is stupid.

Well...for the record, I was actually going to comment on the empty seats because that's what the thread title was...but I just found it so damn funny that Seahawks fans had YET AGAIN fallen into hater mode. LOL.

It doesn't bother me really...I just think it's really, really funny and so easily debunked. :D

As for Daniels....I just dunno. I really like the kid and I think he's gonna stick...I just don't know about putting him at the #2 spot. IMO I think Harbaugh is now talking up Colt McCoy in an effort to trade him with the long term plan of either Kaep>Wallace>Daniels or Kaep>Daniels>Wallace. Just my opinion tho....have no proof of that. The way he is currently talking about Colt reminds me of how he talked about Alex when the season ended and how he talked about AJ very recently...IE, lots of public support in order to raise his perceived value.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
Marvin,

Would you mind posting the comments in this thread where people were hating on Kaepernick?

Marvin49

Reaction score
bigtrain21":121lq4qr said:
Marvin,

Would you mind posting the comments in this thread where people were hating on Kaepernick?

People feeling the need to point out that he was 1 for 7 before the 6 for 6 run. Defending the whole "one-read" myth. Its subtle, but it's there. Don't act like it's not.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
One person said that about 1-7 (which btw, was true) One. Then a Niner fan chimed in with the whole 2nd & 3rd read thing and was incorrect so I corrected him while being careful to not say it meant anything.

I think you are overly sensitive.

Marvin49

Reaction score
bigtrain21":16xp1xjb said:
One person said that about 1-7 (which btw, was true) One. Then a Niner fan chimed in with the whole 2nd & 3rd read thing and was incorrect so I corrected him while being careful to not say it meant anything.

Really not being sensitive because it's not like I'm hurt or something. I just find it amusing.

Come on now...the 1 for 7 comment followed by the "just over 50%" comment was passive agressive. The point of the post was pretty clear.

If you wanna argue it was nothing, then hey...no worries. No skin off my nose. I just find it amusing that peeps cling to that stuff. :D

heyu123

Reaction score
Decimation":5jb8edae said:
Wilson never gets hit, you ignorant fool.

And neither does kaepernick. Therefore there's no reason to suspect he'd miss games more frequently than anybody else.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
Marvin49":atb9u2x7 said:
bigtrain21":atb9u2x7 said:

Really not being sensitive because it's not like I'm hurt or something. I just find it amusing.

Come on now...the 1 for 7 comment followed by the "just over 50%" comment was passive agressive. The point of the post was pretty clear.

If you wanna argue it was nothing, then hey...no worries. No skin off my nose. I just find it amusing that peeps cling to that stuff. :D

You are speaking plural and it was one fan. You take his opinion and apply it to all fans watching the game. You found one person you thought was being harsh on Kaepernick and extrapolated it out as if we were all being harsh on Kaepernick "as usual. You gotta admit, you got offended by a pretty minor comment and swooped in to defend him.

Marvin49

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":3nfnhk8d said:
Do the Niners fans have a forum?

Serious question.

Yes, but you guys are more fun. :D

Hey, I don't start these threads. I just respond.

Hell...if you guys never wanted me to post again just stop talking about the Niners. :D

Marvin49

Reaction score
bigtrain21":2ashedum said:
Marvin49":2ashedum said:
bigtrain21":2ashedum said:

You are speaking plural and it was one fan. You take his opinion and apply it to all fans watching the game. You found one person you thought was being harsh on Kaepernick and extrapolated it out as if we were all being harsh on Kaepernick "as usual. You gotta admit, you got offended by a pretty minor comment and swooped in to defend him.

ok....

1) AGAIN...not offended. LOL. Amused.

2) This thread doesn't exist in a vacuum. Just because it wasn't in THIS thread doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

3) I stated specifically it wasn't ALL FANS.

pehawk

Reaction score
I want 49er fans to speak about other teams too. Not just Hawks or 9ers.

SoHo9erFan

Reaction score
pehawk":2n1lq7cd said:
start a thread about another team and i will engage

Marvin49

Reaction score
pehawk":ezj0ivwx said:

I've actually been on a few different threads today...not just Niners. Its the Niner ones tho that get the most responses.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
49ers fans are the guy at the party that spends all night looking at the CD's, and then jumps in when someone brings up the one subject he feels passionate about (eg the latest Star Trek film). Then they leave and nobody notices.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
Marvin49":35hyvxmj said:
1) AGAIN...not offended. LOL. Amused.

2) This thread doesn't exist in a vacuum. Just because it wasn't in THIS thread doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

3) I stated specifically it wasn't ALL FANS.

For someone trying to convince us how you are not defensive, sensitive or hurt...you sure are spending a lot of energy in this thread being defensive, sensitive and hurt. 8)

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
Do you guys notice how much niner fans say 'lol'?

They seem to always begin or end their posts with lol.

So annoying. Is everything really that funny?

pehawk

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":37etksgc said:
49ers fans are the guy at the party that spends all night looking at the CD's, and then jumps in when someone brings up the one subject he feels passionate about (eg the latest Star Trek film). Then they leave and nobody notices.

In my world, he's the guy who blurts out "I can get FIRE" when the hot girl asks for blow. Then, we all sit around and wait while he calls 12 middle men, who's 15 minute ETA never manifests.

Same guy, different scenes.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
The real question with the Whiners fans is...when we kick their ass in week 2 again, will they disappear for 10 years like they did when they were the dregs of the NFC West for most of the last decade?

Damn fair weather bandwagoners!

Latest posts