Everyone picking against us....

Exittium

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":2n1r8gax said:
And Warren Sapp just picked the 49ers to score 35 points against us.

Lol!! Drug test that bankrupt fool.

When we win today half out Bi week will be spent, doing "RANDOM" drug tests. Just like Willson and Baldwin.

hawkfannj

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":25t3am4p said:
hawkfannj":25t3am4p said:
I like the underdog roll it suits us just fine .
We're not the underdog despite the media spinning it that way. I don't get why the offense that's assumed to be struggling scored as much as the one perceived to be hot?

Also San Francisco scored ONE touchdown on us one. This with Crabtree and being at home! Where are their points coming from today? Wishes?
If you listen to the radio tv and any media outlet we are being treated like an underdog IMHO . Maybe we are not but sure sounds that way to me

James in PA

Reaction score
marko358":dqbjgcum said:
We were the hottest team last year going into a road game at Atlanta. I guess being the hottest team doesn't automatically make you a winner.
Shhhhh. Don't remind the "experts" picking San Francisco of this little nugget. They're going to have to re-think all of that brilliant in-depth analysis. Oh, but wait, there is still the "Crabtree" factor! Looks like they can stay with their picks. After all, how is the Seattle secondary possibly supposed to slow down Crabtree?!?

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
It's does seem to be an incredibly popular prediction all over the media. I'm sure Sherman has seen this, and will make a glorious comment after the game.

hoxrox

Reaction score
My prediction: we recover two forced fumbles. One from Gore and the other from Kaep

Defense scores at least once.

Wartooth

Reaction score
I actually think the defense will score the first points for the Hawks.
Just a hunch I suppose; but I've had this feeling all week.

Go Hawks!

vonstout

Reaction score
I've been watching the pre games on and off and every time I turn it on, they are talking about the Whiners. Are we even playing in the game today?

IndyHawk

Reaction score
1st-Post Sapps idiot words on the door,walls and board to and in locker room..With Crabs statement about
Sherman..Defense and ball control wins Championships..We do both well and we will prevail!!
GO HAWKS!!! :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall:

Bluesbro

Reaction score
tom sawyer":usti38nf said:
Thank God we are the underdog! Wouldn't have it any other way!!

How are the Seahawks underdogs? 3.5 point fav in Vegas (although 3 point is there for hfa). And I have heard maybe an even split at best as to who will win. I have even heard a couple of local sports casters in SF pick the Hawks. It sounds like you are trying to manufacture an edge?

Edit: If you listen to any of the NFLN commentators, or any talking heads for that matter, you are just wasting your time. I am so glad the game if finally here.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
Sapp has been a known idiot since LONG BEFORE this specific instance of idiocy. Hawks are picked by 65% of analysts. That sounds about right IMO, if not a bit low.

chris98251

Reaction score
This is perfect, talking down on the Seahawks has proven to be the best catalyst to a slaughter of crows, we play best with a chip on our shoulders.

Kamcussion

Reaction score
Largent80":2q7b8qcs said:
Merriman and Dukes picked them as well, which assures victory.

Dukes said it was the 49ers game because it is hard to beat a team three times in a season... I think we are safe hah.

tom sawyer

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":2xusspr4 said:
There's a reason I have watched very little national media this week.

Yep, certainly one could get more intelligent dialogue from re-runs of Gilligan's Island.

lsheldon

Reaction score
Dean-O":5lm5r467 said:
I have noticed a lot of analyst have picked the 49ers. I believe that they have a very good chance of winning. They have won 8 games in a row, they are peaking at the right time, and it seems the whole team has come together at the right time as well.

On the flip side are the Seahawks! They are 16-1 at home despite a struggling offense as of late. Their defense keeps them in games and the offense does just enough to win. I hope it's a blowout for us but it will probably be close. I can only hope history repeats itself and we shut them down all day. I think we win with a couple of big stops and just a little more offense.

It seems like I haven't slept all week. The time is now!

GO SEAHAWKS...Please!

problem is, none of those 8 games was in Seattle. That argument doesn't hold water.