Fail Mary!!!

Skottt

Reaction score
HawkRiderFan":1s1553vl said:
I want to make a trip for that game and was shocked to see tickets already starting at $316? I wasn't expecting it to be within $100 of what i paid for the NFCCG. Is our stadium completely sold out with season tickets? Wondering if there might be a drop if there are single game tickets available and if so, after they hit the market.

Not only are season tickets sold out, but the Blue Pride waiting list for them is sold out too. So, there is a waiting list for the waiting list. :shock:

Single game tickets don't go on sale until late July or early August. They will be cheaper, if you can get them, but they'll sell out within minutes.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
Skottt":2n7vhinn said:
HawkRiderFan":2n7vhinn said:
I want to make a trip for that game and was shocked to see tickets already starting at $316? I wasn't expecting it to be within $100 of what i paid for the NFCCG. Is our stadium completely sold out with season tickets? Wondering if there might be a drop if there are single game tickets available and if so, after they hit the market.

Not only are season tickets sold out, but the Blue Pride waiting list for them is sold out too. So, there is a waiting list for the waiting list. :shock:

Single game tickets don't go on sale until late July or early August. They will be cheaper, if you can get them, but they'll sell out within minutes.

Ouch. Thanks for the info. There's the price of winning for out out of towners :)