Falcons @ Eagles

adeltaY

Reaction score
Eagles playcalling has been great in the second half. Creative playcalls mixed in with RPOs and lots of runs. Let's see if they can punch it in.

adeltaY

Reaction score
Derrick Coleman looks excellent blocking at FB.

.... but he's deaf so when he comes into the huddle he didn't get the right call and whiffs blocking Brandon Graham.

Aw Mang

Reaction score
Bad clock management by the falcons for calling pass plays with lots of time left

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Freaking POS FALCONS.....4 passes inside the 10 with horrible playcalls..

Eagles are %#% garbage man and that field is a piece of shit undeserving to play the NFCCG on

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
Man that red zone trip was a disaster.

Falcons played baby soft all game and Ryan had a terrible night. Eagles win this week, but remaining teams are head and shoulders above the Falcons. Pretty sure they crash next week.

adeltaY

Reaction score
Can't have been that garbage. Held ICE to under 200 yards and the offense overall to 10 points, which is pretty good. Foles started playing well in the 2nd half and the playcalling was great. Falcons won the turnover battle and still lost. Outcoached straight up.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
adeltaY":3g8uodmy said:
Can't have been that garbage. Held ICE to under 200 yards and the offense overall to 10 points, which is pretty good. Foles started playing well in the 2nd half and the playcalling was great. Falcons won the turnover battle and still lost. Outcoached straight up.

That field looked like total shit. I dont know how many times I saw guys slipping all over the place

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Eagles one win away from Brady and Billicheck kicking back on the sideline...drinking..laughing it up...at dominating the eagles in the superbowl again going against the Legend that is Foles after getting a free win against the Titans tonight.

EZ street for another Pats SB if Eagles somehow manage to weasle their way into the superbowl

Nobody wants to watch this garbage Eagles team again in the playoffs

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":1c9n644n said:
Eagles one win away from Brady and Billicheck kicking back on the sideline...drinking..laughing it up...at dominating the eagles in the superbowl again going against the Legend that is Foles after getting a free win against the Titans tonight.

EZ street for another Pats SB if Eagles somehow manage to weasle their way into the superbowl

Sorry, Minn isn't winning in Philly bud.

Good year though.

Agreed another SB for the Dark Side.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
NFSeahawks628":2t591qca said:
WilsonMVP":2t591qca said:

Sorry, Minn isn't winning in Philly bud.

Good year though.

Agreed another SB for the Dark Side.

Why because the Eagles barely beat the Falcons in Philly?...The same falcons the Vikings held AT ATLANTA, to 9 points, with Matt Ryan having a 72.9 rating and Julio Jones 2 catches for 24 yards. On a field that doesnt have players on a slip and slide all game.

If I was a Philly fan I would be shitting my pants about playing the Vikings instead of the Saints. Brees is horrible in away playoff games and that Saints team is a dome team through and through with their high powered offense that will get bogged down in that Philly field.

If its Vikings@Eagles I wouldnt be shocked if the game is 14-9 or 10-9...something like that

adeltaY

Reaction score
Why wouldn't the Vikings be able to beat the Eagles? I'd have questions about the Saints because they're a dome team, but they have Brees. Vikings are a defensive team that is good on offense as well. Their WR matchup really well against the Philly CBs and Shurmur's playcalling has been fantastic this year. I'd take the Vikings in Philly.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
adeltaY":3uxzkiqb said:
Why wouldn't the Vikings be able to beat the Eagles? I'd have questions about the Saints because they're a dome team, but they have Brees. Vikings are a defensive team that is good on offense as well. Their WR matchup really well against the Philly CBs and Shurmur's playcalling has been fantastic this year. I'd take the Vikings in Philly.

To add to this...the forecast for the game is projecting to be around 50 degrees unlike the 29 or so and windy it was there today. Players slipping all over the place. Vikings will be somewhat ready to play outside of a dome considering they played outside 2 of the last 4 seasons because moving inside.

Eagles have a very stout D but that offense with Foles is pretty pedestrian. Unless the field is straight garbage I have a hard time believing the Vikings wouldnt be able to shut the Eagles offense down pretty easy.

NFL gets their wish though..lucky them...they get to prep for the superbowl now since Vikings cant play there

adeltaY

Reaction score
Reminds me of the Carolina field. Was super pissed that our D was slipping all over the field til we finally figured out to switch cleats.

Seahaaaawks

Reaction score
adeltaY":w9rovkaq said:
YES. FTF always and forever! LOL they lost to Foles hahahaha
:ditto:
100000x
Stupid falcons I hate them. They have kicked us out of the playoffs 2 times since 2012. If the hawks would have won vs Arizona then this would have been the 3rd time since 2012. Later Quinn. Bye bye, loser

xkj1985x

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":1yqjkec0 said:

Eagles are %#% garbage man and that field is a piece of shit undeserving to play the NFCCG on

goodness....show me on the doll where the Eagles touched you.

Seahaaaawks

Reaction score
xkj1985x":1uucueal said:
WilsonMVP":1uucueal said:

goodness....show me on the doll where the Eagles touched you.
lol