Eagles @ Buccaneers

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
Someone started one for all the other games, so we needed one for this one.

So what do y'all expect? I hope the Buccaneers win, but I've seen how shitty they can be. They come out hot some games and pathetic in others. Bad as Philly has been I expect them to somewhat get right and wipe the field with the Bucs, but I could be wrong. Guess that's why they play the games...

Still I think either team, whoever wins is just fodder to go down to their next opponent. The crappiest of all the "super wildcard games" I fully expect this to be one of the less exciting games, in large part because it's a real "who cares" game, but that too could be a surprise.

NJlargent

Reaction score
I think the Eagles win and correct the ship. I think they also beat Detroit next week.

But I thought Dallas and LA were winning yesterday.

NoGain

Reaction score
No effing idea at all who wins this game. It's hard to come up with a team off the top of my head that's fallen so far so fast like the Eagles this year. Does this team have it in them to turn on a dime right when the playoffs begin? Odds are against it. But it's not like the Bucs are some tall order to beat, even though they've shown fairly consistent improvement throughout the year, and Baker Mayfield has somewhat resurrected his career there.

renofox

Reaction score
This will probably be the Eagles 'get right' game.

Bear-Hawk

Reaction score
A.J. Brown is out and Smith is still injured.

Mike Evans will have a big game against the awful Eagles secondary.

nwHawk

Reaction score
Awful and slow game, that Bucs pull out 19 - 17. Two banged up QBs, should be a brawl.

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
Anyone else found it amusing that they kept showing clips in the intro of the Eagles from the Seahawks game this year? You know, the one where they lost to the Hawks? 😂

Mizak

Reaction score
What the hell? Mean grab by Eagles D.

PateratoWilson

Reaction score
If you’re not a Joe Buck Sucks and Aikman’s dead ass… I encourage you to find the Spanish. It’s so great.

QWERTY

Reaction score
Im still gonna be upset that Baker won't win the CPOY.

Mizak

Reaction score
Reminder: half of Bucs defense played in the Super Bowl against Chiefs. Vita Vea, Shaquille Barrett, Levonte David, Devin White, Jamal Dean, Antoine Winfield, Carlton Davis. Eagles having trouble against Bucs playoff defense.