Falcons @ Rams

BigBill1945

Reaction score
We will be healthy this coming season. The Rams will not surprise anyone. We will be ready. This season was an aberration. I would be very hesitant as a Ram and/or Niner fan to stick a fork in us.

bevellisthedevil

Reaction score
RedAlice":2s4ewp5z said:
Talk about smug.

Your team is shit this year.

My team, baby coach.

Pete was not a child when you got him. He had experience.

As much as I want to keep liking Hawks, posters like you will kill that.

Welcome to the new NFCW, where your team does not exist.

I want to break down this post line by line.

Talk about smug. Yes, there are a lot of smug seahawks fans out there.

Your team is shit this year. Hard to argue.

My team, baby coach.
Not my team, good start for a young coach.

Pete was not a child when you got him. He had experience. Pete is still a child when it comes to making moves on a broken coaching staff. His experience had its ups and downs.

As much as I want to keep liking Hawks, posters like you will kill that. We don't need you to like the Hawks. Posters on their team site don't care about your feelings.

No, it exists but I would agree that our team is on a downward trend.

I am not going to attack your post, because everybody who is a fan of their team is butthurt when they lose.

TransGenderHawkFan

Reaction score
I am confused.....so, a Rams fan is on a Seahawks message board talking trash like the Seahawks are no longer relevant, and then gets butthurt when they receive pushback?

Barakas

Reaction score
RedAlice":33aow65m said:
adeltaY":33aow65m said:
I mean even Pete got a win vs the reigning SB champs at home coming off a 7-9 division win. We've never lost a home playoff game with Petw. Might be counting out Pete too soon from this NFCW race. At least we never went one and done in the playoffs.

Talk about smug.

My team, baby coach.

The cardinals once declared there was a new sheriff in town after they last won the NFCW. Where are they now?

Aw Mang

Reaction score
RedAlice":3n4g8w5t said:
adeltaY":3n4g8w5t said:
I mean even Pete got a win vs the reigning SB champs at home coming off a 7-9 division win. We've never lost a home playoff game with Petw. Might be counting out Pete too soon from this NFCW race. At least we never went one and done in the playoffs.

Talk about smug.

My team, baby coach.

Lol the bitterness is strong [emoji123] with this one.

It’s easy to be gracious when your team is winning. Not so much when your team lost heh? not to mention the excuses. The Rams have been losing for years. They just lost again. One big game against Seattle and already getting cocky.

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
RedAlice waaaaay too huffy after one good season in over a decade. Not surprising there is tons of salt after a wild card round faceplant I guess but come on.

Not sure why RA is already counting out the Seahawks and proclaiming 9ers and Rams as kings of ‘18-19 season.
Let’s just see how things play out.

Chapow

Reaction score
RedAlice":38bhn1tw said:
RedAlice":38bhn1tw said:
Go Rams! :179417:

I'm so anxious.

I love my baby coach.
This is absurd, please stop it. Your coach is a grown man and the head coach of an NFL football team. I seriously doubt McVay would appreciate being called a baby. He's either qualified to be an NFL head coach or he isn't. Which is it?

God did he get a lesson today. Look forward to how he uses it.
He got severely out coached. Period. Maybe he isn't ready for this level of coaching? I mean, you yourself refer to him as a baby.

Welcome to the new NFCW.
Is that the one where the division winner goes one and done in the playoffs?

Rams v Niners.
Rams had a good season, but got out coached and out played in their house by the 6 seed. NFL history is littered with teams that had one good season and then reverted back to bad to mediocre. Can the Rams repeat their regular season success next season? Maybe, maybe not.
Jimmy G looked good in a pretty small sample size, but even most 9ers fans will tell you that team still has a lot of holes to fill and a lot of work to do. I don't think it will be a very big surprise if they finish 3rd or 4th in the division next season.

Threedee

Reaction score
Palmegranite":2da40857 said:
RedAlice":2da40857 said:
Talk about smug.

Really? Holy hyperbole Robin. The Seahawks were 9-7, a winning record this injury plagued year. The last time the Rams had a winning record was like 14 years ago, the definition of a shit franchise.
It's not smugness, it's pride. See ya next year when you're a 0 win, 0 loss team like everyone else. Guarantee it will be a much more difficult year for your team.

And we had to play with Bevell as our OC. Essentially, with one arm and a whole brain tied behind our backs on every possession.

chris98251

Reaction score
Congratulations RedAlice, where I am sure your disappointed you have a lot to look forward to, you won the preliminary round in the regular season, not a easy task, but it was just the first step, being a long time fan I am sure you know once in the playoffs it's a step up in the game and the Rams just got a taste of that, I think I read where you only have 6 guys on your team that seen the playoffs.

Most teams are not ready given your coaches inexperience and teams for that elevation in intensity and play. Your team now has a chip on it's shoulder which depending on mental make up could be a aide next season as well. It will be a lot tougher getting there however, 49ers rising and should start out much better, the Seahawks have a retooling project on their hands, it will be a challenge and many here are bitter about what we witnessed all season along with some of our injuries. But were just some good strategic moves away from bouncing back, our defense showed they can still hang with the best even with the many replacements.

Arizona is the team that on paper without a earth shattering move for coach and a starting QB the ones really more outside looking in right now.

If you can get back next year and not have a let down from this loss your team will be much more dangerous, your just beginning, think of it as not one and done, but one and the future is bright.

adeltaY

Reaction score
Wth I was being smug when you said my team is a non factor in our division going forward? That's the definition of smugness. What you said is highly debatable. We still have the best QB in the division.

We have never gone one and done in the playoffs with Pete and that's a fact. Yall had the number one offense in the league and managed 13 points. We went into the playoffs with the number one defense multiple times and they didn't completely evaporate in our first game once. In the later rounds, yes they had some trouble. So yes this was a really bad performance from yall.

I expected yall to make the championship game for what it's worth, how's that for smug? Yall came up short and are trending up, I don't dispute that.

ApnaHawk

Reaction score
Hawks have won 10 games 5 out of 6 years... won the division 7 times... should have another 10 win season if it wasn't for our garbage kicker.

Lambs won it once, congrats. Too bad you were one and done. Nothing is gaurenteed next year and if you suddenly think mcvay is the second coming on Bellicheck, don't be shocked if the exact opposite happens in a few years.

But don't come on our board and try to diss our fans and our team and expect us to not say things back. If you don't like the hawks, I doubt anyone cares. I don't like the Rams and never will, which I'm sure is true for a lot of people on our board.

Also, we have PAUL ALLEN. We will ALWAYS win. We did it before Pete and will do it after Pete as long as PA is here. So don't get your hopes up too high.

chris98251

Reaction score
Looks up, yep still Blue and Green and not Red and Gold, thought I was lost for a minute.

RedAlice

Reaction score
:sarcasm_on:
ApnaHawk":101cl4jj said:
Hawks have won 10 games 5 out of 6 years... won the division 7 times... should have another 10 win season if it wasn't for our garbage kicker.

Lambs won it once, congrats. Too bad you were one and done. Nothing is gaurenteed next year and if you suddenly think mcvay is the second coming on Bellicheck, don't be shocked if the exact opposite happens in a few years.

But don't come on our board and try to diss our fans and our team and expect us to not say things back. If you don't like the hawks, I doubt anyone cares. I don't like the Rams and never will, which I'm sure is true for a lot of people on our board.

Also, we have PAUL ALLEN. We will ALWAYS win. We did it before Pete and will do it after Pete as long as PA is here. So don't get your hopes up too high.

Um. I'd like to say a lot to you, but I would be banned.

Go cuddle a puppy in a warm and soothing bath. :179417:

adeltaY

Reaction score
Like you said, your team is trending up. I'm not sure any Hawks fan here can dispute that. We obviously didn't want to hear that we're nonfactors in the division moving forward and we'd be right in disagreeing strongly with that notion IMO.

I'm hopeful for a competitive and fun NFC West next year. Best of luck to your team (as long as you finish with one fewer W than we do of course! :mrgreen:)!

RedAlice

Reaction score
ApnaHawk":39y2colm said:

And before my emotions calm down. Did you tell ME not to come on this board that was my home in 2012, when you just joined in 2015?

You can go hug a puppy.

RedAlice

Reaction score
adeltaY":1o6ms4hz said:
Like you said, your team is trending up. I'm not sure any Hawks fan here can dispute that. We obviously didn't want to hear that we're nonfactors in the division moving forward and we'd be right in disagreeing strongly with that notion IMO.

I'm hopeful for a competitive and fun NFC West next year. Best of luck to your team (as long as you finish with one fewer W than we do of course! :mrgreen:)!

Fair. I was mad.

I'm not settled yet. But perfect response. Obviously I know Hawks are good.