Falcons @ Rams

SEAHAWKSTER

Reaction score
It must suck for the rams now it goes to sixteen years since last Super Bowl appearance .... and 13 years and counting since their last playoff win ..... yeah the next Kong’s ofvyheveedt my @$$... hahahahaha and they will be the first team to go from worst to first first back to the worst again ..... Goff is horrible when he gets off his spot and their coach looks like he needs a diaper change looked a little out of his league .... go hawks 2018!!!

Crizilla

Reaction score
Goff 45 pass attempts? What in the world were the Rams doing?

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Did the Rams replace their offensive staff with Bevell and Cable? They looked awful and very disjointed. Can’t believe this the same team that rolled the Seahawks 42-7 a few weeks ago.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Rat":1d195ksm said:
Damn, just a few Blair Walsh chokes away from getting this Rams team in the first round, followed by a Nick Foles-led team in the divisional round.

But then again...couldn't beat Drew Stanton last week at home...no way Hawks beat anyone if they had made it.

James in PA

Reaction score
Cyrus12":16mywb6o said:
Rat":16mywb6o said:
Damn, just a few Blair Walsh chokes away from getting this Rams team in the first round, followed by a Nick Foles-led team in the divisional round.

But then again...couldn't beat Drew Stanton last week at home...no way Hawks beat anyone if they had made it.
I look at it like this: Could the Hawks have beaten any of these NFC teams on a given day? Yep. Could the consistently inconsistent Hawks have pulled off 3 Ws in a row against this field to get to the Owl? No way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RussB

Reaction score
Rat":fy3s3yt4 said:
This seasons seahawks were never going to get far in the playoffs if they got there. Way too bad of an offense. Like seriously bad. Rams would have blown them out again.

RedAlice

Reaction score
RedAlice":irrt04ll said:
Go Rams! :179417:

I'm so anxious.

I love my baby coach.

God did he get a lesson today. Look forward to how he uses it.

Welcome to the new NFCW.

Rams v Niners.

original poster

Reaction score
McVay looked pretty human last night.

I’ll give him credit for getting this far in his first season but the play calling was questionable at best.

I’m pretty sure when Gurley gets 20+ touches they’ve yet to lose a game, they had 16 as a team last night.

RedAlice

Reaction score
original poster":259vs2w8 said:

I’ll give him credit for getting this far in his first season but the play calling was questionable at best.

I’m pretty sure when Gurley gets 20+ touches they’ve yet to lose a game, they had 16 as a team last night.

McVay looked human yes. Mostly tho, he panicked. No experience to battle back to.

I don't know anyone's job, except mine. I'm hired cuz I'm good and I have experience- nothing can phase me. I can solve any issue in my world.

McVay is a baby. He just got here. And now, shown exactly how much he does not know. He panicked in Q1. He will absorb this, experience gained. God damn I am happy he is my teams coach.

I would not like to face him as he learns.

Gonna be a Shanny and McV battle in the NFCW.

adeltaY

Reaction score
I mean even Pete got a win vs the reigning SB champs at home coming off a 7-9 division win. We've never lost a home playoff game with Petw. Might be counting out Pete too soon from this NFCW race. At least we never went one and done in the playoffs.

RedAlice

Reaction score
adeltaY":3nn0yrrx said:
I mean even Pete got a win vs the reigning SB champs at home coming off a 7-9 division win. We've never lost a home playoff game with Petw. Might be counting out Pete too soon from this NFCW race. At least we never went one and done in the playoffs.

Talk about smug.

Your team is shit this year.

My team, baby coach.

Pete was not a child when you got him. He had experience.

As much as I want to keep liking Hawks, posters like you will kill that.

Welcome to the new NFCW, where your team does not exist.

rossob

Reaction score
RedAlice":gfw5zwun said:
adeltaY":gfw5zwun said:

Talk about smug.

My team, baby coach.

Get off your high horse. I don't have a problem with you and you seem to be a quality poster usually, but you were dissing us in our own forum. What did you expect?

Go Rams! :179417:

I'm so anxious.

Welcome to the new NFCW.

Rams v Niners.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
RedAlice":1cadsra0 said:
original poster":1cadsra0 said:

McVay looked human yes. Mostly tho, he panicked. No experience to battle back to.

I don't know anyone's job, except mine. I'm hired cuz I'm good and I have experience- nothing can phase me. I can solve any issue in my world.

McVay is a baby. He just got here. And now, shown exactly how much he does not know. He panicked in Q1. He will absorb this, experience gained. God damn I am happy he is my teams coach.

I would not like to face him as he learns.

Gonna be a Shanny and McV battle in the NFCW.

It was Goff and Special teams that did the Rams in. The Falcons were selling out to stop the run and Goff could not beat them. Same thing I have said all year with the Rams. Sure they could of gave him a few more carries but Falcons were playing the run most of the time.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
RedAlice":3mraay8a said:
adeltaY":3mraay8a said:

Talk about smug.

My team, baby coach.

You're on a Seahawk forum. What the hell do you expect? And you want to talk about smug? Your team had one good season and you're making post after post about how it's the Rams and Niners going forward. That is the very definition of smug. At least you didn't attack his post count.

Palmegranite

Reaction score
RedAlice":mhhz5m5a said:
Talk about smug.

Really? Holy hyperbole Robin. The Seahawks were 9-7, a winning record this injury plagued year. The last time the Rams had a winning record was like 14 years ago, the definition of a shit franchise.
It's not smugness, it's pride. See ya next year when you're a 0 win, 0 loss team like everyone else. Guarantee it will be a much more difficult year for your team.

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
You sound silly. I know it must suck as a Rams fan to get your shit pushed in during your first playoff appearance in an eternity, but no need for sour grapes. Head to the Rams forum for that.

Beren

Reaction score
The Rams have a great nucleus, but there's no compelling argument that they're the next runaway dominant force in the NFC West.

They're young and had a great year to be proud of, but they're also only one Aaron Donald injury away from being pretty pedestrian. They were quite fortunate in that they only had Greg the Leg injured late in the year.

The NFL is still kinda great because the ground is always moving beneath your feet and the starting landscape for the NFC West is still a bit of a mystery.

Latest posts