Falcons vs Seahawks should get flexed to Sunday Night

Mizak

Reaction score
Who the hell wants to watch Colts vs Texans? And also, Falcons vs Seahawks and Cowboys vs Packers in the same time slot on the same Network?

Is there a likely chance the Seahawks game get flexed?

And no I don't want to watch the stinking Cowboys every gosh darn Sunday night. NFL needs to quit it already.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Mizak":2rbm57i1 said:
Who the hell wants to watch Colts vs Texans? And also, Falcons vs Seahawks and Cowboys vs Packers in the same time slot on the same Network?

Is there a likely chance the Seahawks game get flexed?

And no I don't want to watch the stinking Cowboys every gosh darn Sunday night. NFL needs to quit it already.

Swear to god if they flex Cowboys and Packers im going to puke all over myself......That would be 3 primetime games for the Packers allready

fuego

Reaction score
Isn't it too early for flexing? And if we're playing opposite Dallas, you can forget it. Dallas is FOX's darling team.

Now that I think about it, the Dallas game is the game of the week next week.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
fuego":1nr3y78z said:
Isn't it too early for flexing? And if we're playing opposite Dallas, you can forget it. Dallas is FOX's darling team.

Now that I think about it, the Dallas game is the game of the week next week.

From nfl.com

NFL Flexible Scheduling 101

Begins Sunday of Week 5
In effect during Weeks 5-17
Up to 2 games may be flexed into Sunday Night between Weeks 5-10
Only Sunday afternoon games are subject to being moved into the Sunday night window.
The game that has been tentatively scheduled for Sunday night during flex weeks will be listed at 8:15 p.m. ET.
The majority of games on Sundays will be listed at 1:00 p.m. ET during flex weeks except for games played in Pacific or Mountain Time zones which will be listed at 4:05 or 4:15 p.m. ET.
No impact on Thursday, Saturday or Monday night games.
The NFL will decide (after consultation with CBS, FOX, NBC) and announce as early as possible the game being played at 8:15 p.m. ET. The announcement will come no later than 12 days prior to the game. The NFL may also announce games moving to 4:05 p.m. ET and 4:25 p.m. ET.
Week 17 start time changes could be decided on 6 days notice to ensure a game with playoff implications.
The NBC Sunday night time slot in "flex" weeks will list the game that has been tentatively scheduled for Sunday night.
Fans and ticket holders must be aware that NFL games in flex weeks are subject to change 12 days in advance (6 days in Week 17) and should plan accordingly.
NFL schedules all games.
Teams will be informed as soon as they are no longer under consideration or eligible for a move to Sunday night.

OP
OP
M

Mizak

Reaction score
What a mess.

Falcons vs Seahawks 1:25 Pacific Start Time on Fox next week.

Cowboys vs Packers 1:25 Pacific Start Time on Fox next week.

And the NFL wonders why TV ratings are declining.

fuego

Reaction score
Cool. Didn't realize it started that early. Our game could be a candidate since Dallas is the game of the week and FOX won't let that go.

seadawg

Reaction score
The 12 day notice means that's not going to happen.

hulbe

Reaction score
No thank you, we already have too many evening games and the players don't like them anyway.

HawkGA

Reaction score
Mizak":2eed8ewk said:
What a mess.

Falcons vs Seahawks 1:25 Pacific Start Time on Fox next week.

Cowboys vs Packers 1:25 Pacific Start Time on Fox next week.

And the NFL wonders why TV ratings are declining.

In fairness, who would have expected the Falcons to be good going into the season?

HawkGA

Reaction score
seadawg":6dsoo7ip said:
The 12 day notice means that's not going to happen.

That does suck. Sucks for the NFL too. Can't believe somebody didn't see this coming.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
pmedic920":2xvgjavv said:
hulbe":2xvgjavv said:
No thank you, we already have too many evening games and the players don't like them anyway.

Makes me wonder what our record is in prime time.

Idk
:{)
Our prime time record is outstanding, and the Seahawks also have the all-time best win percentage on MNF in the entire NFL.

Plus, most of our players like prime time games. Thursday night, not so much, but prime time; yes.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
For those if you complaining about Dullass and the Fudge Packers being the FOX game of the week, keep in mind that may mean we get their B team announcers and if that's the case it'll be John Lynch doing color.

hulbe

Reaction score

Meeker

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":w1tuprpw said:
pmedic920":w1tuprpw said:
hulbe":w1tuprpw said:

Idk
Our prime time record is outstanding, and the Seahawks also have the all-time best win percentage on MNF in the entire NFL.

Plus, most of our players like prime time games. Thursday night, not so much, but prime time; yes.

Night games for east coast teams are like early games for west coast teams; Having this flexed would give us an edge. 8:30pm vs 5:30pm internal clock.

NINEster

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1vqzc35l said:
pmedic920":1vqzc35l said:
hulbe":1vqzc35l said:

Idk

With the Seahawks having the best winning percentage and the 49ers winning the most games all time MNF, it's pretty evident that the circadian rhythm of west coast teams is a very real advantage.

It's the opposite of 10 am starts.

Ozzy

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1ovhjw3k said:
pmedic920":1ovhjw3k said:
hulbe":1ovhjw3k said:

Idk

I think you might of missed his sarcasm. The NFL doesn't want Seattle in too many prime time games because they do so well.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
It shouldn't be flexed.

The falcons aren't that good.

Just wait for it.

carolina is playing like crap. Cam is playing like crap. Then they get denver with a rookie QB who played like crap.

Seattle isn't giving up almost 200 yards to running backs catching the ball. Their tackling is too sound. The Broncos were sooooo concerned with shutting down Julio Jones they had no answer for anything else.

Everyone is acting like the Broncos are some juggernaut this year.

Uh - Okay. They beat Carolina who is struggling.

They beat Cincinatti. Indy. Tampa. teams that aren't great.

Seattle is going to beat Atlanta and it wont be very close.

Latest posts