Falcons vs Seahawks should get flexed to Sunday Night

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
Hawknballs":1je3ai18 said:
It shouldn't be flexed.

The falcons aren't that good.

Just wait for it.

carolina is playing like crap. Cam is playing like crap. Then they get denver with a rookie QB who played like crap.

Seattle isn't giving up almost 200 yards to running backs catching the ball. Their tackling is too sound. The Broncos were sooooo concerned with shutting down Julio Jones they had no answer for anything else.

Everyone is acting like the Broncos are some juggernaut this year.

Uh - Okay. They beat Carolina who is struggling.

They beat Cincinatti. Indy. Tampa. teams that aren't great.

Seattle is going to beat Atlanta and it wont be very close.

Give me that shovel. Atlanta is good, and if it can be said that there's an MVP race this early, Matt Ryan would be leading it. I think we'll win too, but it will hardly be a blowout. Brace yourself, we will get scored on. I just hope the game's not out of hand by the second half when we'll inevitably clamp down.

I'm not terribly excited about the architect of the LoB coming back to face them with a white hot passing attack.

hawker84

Reaction score
Atlanta's offense is definitely dangerous, I'm not quite convinced their defense is as solid as it's looked. But to take ATL as a team lightly would be foolish.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Luckily, we're just fans, so it doesn't matter how cocky we get :lol:

That being said, I fully expect a close game, and Atlanta is no joke.

blue 22

Reaction score
Hawknballs":1dzqloqy said:
It shouldn't be flexed.

Just wait for it.

carolina is playing like crap. Cam is playing like crap. Then they get denver with a rookie QB who played like crap.

Seattle isn't giving up almost 200 yards to running backs catching the ball. Their tackling is too sound. The Broncos were sooooo concerned with shutting down Julio Jones they had no answer for anything else.

We haven't played anybody either but I like our chances at home. Hopefully we don't get off to one of our dreadful starts.

pmedic920

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":25myrqsa said:
pmedic920":25myrqsa said:
hulbe":25myrqsa said:
No thank you, we already have too many evening games and the players don't like them anyway.

Makes me wonder what our record is in prime time.

Idk
:{)
Our prime time record is outstanding, and the Seahawks also have the all-time best win percentage on MNF in the entire NFL.

Plus, most of our players like prime time games. Thursday night, not so much, but prime time; yes.

I forgot the "sarcasm" thingy:{)

Nothinbutm

Reaction score
WindCityHawk":274bfuq9 said:
Hawknballs":274bfuq9 said:
It shouldn't be flexed.

Just wait for it.

Give me that shovel. Atlanta is good, and if it can be said that there's an MVP race this early, Matt Ryan would be leading it. I think we'll win too, but it will hardly be a blowout. Brace yourself, we will get scored on. I just hope the game's not out of hand by the second half when we'll inevitably clamp down.

I'm not terribly excited about the architect of the LoB coming back to face them with a white hot passing attack.

Architect of the LOB was Bradley, no?

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Nothinbutm":1u6pflxx said:
WindCityHawk":1u6pflxx said:
Hawknballs":1u6pflxx said:
It shouldn't be flexed.

Just wait for it.

Architect of the LOB was Bradley, no?

Architect of the LOB was/is Pete Carroll.

We've lost Bradley, we've lost Quinn and we've still lead the league in defense. PC/JS

Latest posts