FALSE REPORT, on Kam situation, 710 reported it...........

cacksman

Reaction score
BlueTalon":2jot6li3 said:
At this point, I'm really hoping the Seahawks do something nice for Michael Bennett. Reward the guy who has shown up and is working.

And then let Kam know if he wants to "address his contract" he needs to be on the premises to do it.

Like flowers in his locker?

In all seriousness this is a terrible idea.

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
cacksman":1p5xpezu said:
BlueTalon":1p5xpezu said:
At this point, I'm really hoping the Seahawks do something nice for Michael Bennett. Reward the guy who has shown up and is working.

And then let Kam know if he wants to "address his contract" he needs to be on the premises to do it.

Like flowers in his locker?

In all seriousness this is a terrible idea.

Agreed, Bennett gets nothing. If whining is the criteria, then everybody will join in.

The Breh

Reaction score
BlueTalon":27vuteig said:

I like this. *jim carey* a lot.
I'm actually it's Kam holding out and not Bennett. Bennett, if you read this, you deserve a bonus breh :th2thumbs:

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
BlueTalon":yy3jk55z said:

Bingo. Gold star to you, sir.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
It's interesting how opposite Kam and Michael have been through the offseason. Michael was vocal and Kam was quiet early on through the OTAs. Kam is currently throwing a tantrum (in his own way) like a spoiled brat. Michael who was throwing one during the offseason and minicamps has shown up to take care of bidness. Kudos to Michael, shame on Kam. If Bailey or whomever plays well covering for him, Kam's leverage gets that much weaker....not a winning situation for him any way you slice it. Therefore his stance defies all logic.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
he can get his money when he gets traded....like the guy but he signed the deal...honor it! Greed is the name of the game...

Chapow

Reaction score
BlueTalon":ap9jtsyi said:

Really?

So a guy whines to the media all off season about his contract, then shows up to work and does his job like he's supposed to, and that is deserving of some kind of reward?

So do they "reward" everyone for showing up to work and doing their job or just the guys that bitched about their contracts all off season?

Chapow

Reaction score
The Breh":3vyzq84u said:
BlueTalon":3vyzq84u said:

I'm actually it's Kam holding out and not Bennett. Bennett, if you read this, you deserve a bonus breh :th2thumbs:

Why does Bennett deserve a bonus?

He showed up to work and is doing his job, nothing more. That's the criteria for deserving a bonus?

Seahawks better break out that check book then, because they need to start writing a whole bunch of bonus checks.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Cyrus12":21rjoecc said:
he can get his money when he gets traded....like the guy but he signed the deal...honor it! Greed is the name of the game...
"Get His Money" ?, it's for that very reason that I would NOT trade him.
That would be like saying if anyone else wants a big money contract, all ya gotta do is follow Kam's example.

I would tell his agent that the negativity of this hold out won't be rewarded THIS YEAR, and that he needs to show up and play THIS YEAR, then he maybe has a better chance of getting a nice restructure, otherwise, we are holding his contract for three more Seasons.
No good can come out of not living up to his signature on the contract that he agreed to last Year.

RW92

Reaction score
Chapow":2u3hglv5 said:
The Breh":2u3hglv5 said:
BlueTalon":2u3hglv5 said:

Why does Bennett deserve a bonus?

He showed up to work and is doing his job, nothing more. That's the criteria for deserving a bonus?

Seahawks better break out that check book then, because they need to start writing a whole bunch of bonus checks.

I just want to give a shout out to Michael Bennett. He's a hell of a player.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Why was the long Kam thread deleted? Just wondering. :34853_doh:

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Another possibility is that Seahawks keep their ground, Kam retires. Seahawks would still own his rights if he decides he wants to unretire. Kam you're waging a losing battle.

kf3339

Reaction score
Chapow":1t2fd2nc said:
BlueTalon":1t2fd2nc said:

Really?

So a guy whines to the media all off season about his contract, then shows up to work and does his job like he's supposed to, and that is deserving of some kind of reward?

So do they "reward" everyone for showing up to work and doing their job or just the guys that bitched about their contracts all off season?

:13:

Exittium

Reaction score
kf3339":f8e8w51l said:
Chapow":f8e8w51l said:
this point, I'm really hoping the Seahawks do something nice for Michael Bennett. Reward the guy who has shown up and is working.

Really?

Maybe because not only is bennett showing up when like he said he could have held out, but so far he's preforming exceptionally well. ..

Oh and he's being a teammate. Kam isn't

Rocket

Reaction score
When did millimeter (mm) turn into Million (M) but with capitalization (MM).
?????
I hate feeling old.

lsheldon

Reaction score
2669206-ibtl00183f.jpg

andyh64000

Reaction score
Exittium":j7hirdbh said:
kf3339":j7hirdbh said:
Chapow":j7hirdbh said:
this point, I'm really hoping the Seahawks do something nice for Michael Bennett. Reward the guy who has shown up and is working.

Really?

Maybe because not only is bennett showing up when like he said he could have held out, but so far he's preforming exceptionally well. ..

The difference is Bennett signed his deal last year and has guaranteed money left and has very slightly outplayed its value. Kam has dramatically outplayed his contract value and is going to be out of guaranteed money. I am not happy he isn't isn't camp but comparing him to bennett isn't apples to apples. And Bennett still continues to whine about his deal at every chance.

Exittium

Reaction score
andyh64000":tu2ci7kh said:
Exittium":tu2ci7kh said:
kf3339":tu2ci7kh said:
Chapow":tu2ci7kh said:

Really?

The difference is Bennett signed his deal last year and has guaranteed money left and has very slightly outplayed its value. Kam has dramatically outplayed his contract value and is going to be out of guaranteed money. I am not happy he isn't isn't camp but comparing him to bennett isn't apples to apples. And Bennett still continues to whine about his deal at every chance.

So he went from being "overpaid" to he's outplayed is contract, that still has 3 years on it, that he was "blessed" to have. And going to be out of guaranteed money.

But because he outplayed his contract, that's okay, he doesn't have to show up, compete, or be a teammate. I fail to see the logic or reasoning please explain.

Fact is im frankly tired of hearing everyone here say "Pay him" fact is they won't, can't and shouldn't. If anything he's play Up to his contract. As for me talking on anymore Kam threads I'm done, unless its in the shack. Because its pointless, because some people here are such huge fans of his they refuse to take off the glasses.

If Kam "cared" about the team, he'd be there like Bennett. He'd know whats going on with the cap and understand there isn't anything they can do until next year at the soonest if he's lucky. and They've already stated this isn't about the guaranteed money anymore, HE WANTS MORE money period. Kam is looking out for Kam, not the team, not the potential for another SB appearance, let alone the importance that it would have IF Seattle went to 3 straight superbowls, in the Cap ERA. He doesn't care about the fact the defense and LOB is on the verge of historical greatness. He thinks that people will remember him for his money, when instead they'd remember him and the rest of the LOB for being the BEST Defense in NFL history. But he doesn't want that. He'd rather try and hold the team hostage for more money regardless if it meant releasing key cogs like Mebane..

Decimation

Reaction score
Like said by many others prior, I definitely don't want us to set that precedent of us giving him more money. In the long run it will set us up to failure with the other players on the team.

As much as I love Kam, and his fearlessness on defense, he needs to get out there with his teammates or get out! I want players that want to be Seahawks. The team believed in him and paid him the money he deserved when his contract was signed and now he wants to do this to the team.

It's just sad to see such a great safety who has the potential to be remembered as one of the great safeties in our era just like his other teammates but wants to be selfish with THREE years left on his contract. This is so disappointing coming from Bam Bam.

Chawker

Reaction score
With all due respect,.... Its like you guys are complaining about Marshawn Lynch not starting in the pre season. These guys bodies take a hellva beating though out the season, lighten up on Kam he'll be back soon. :D