Fant taking Ifedi's job?

TreeRon

Reaction score
Pete said or implied that this move for Fant has been in the works for some time.

hawknation2018

Reaction score
TreeRon":govcv5zt said:
Pete said or implied that this move for Fant has been in the works for some time.

Yeah, they’ve been talking about it for months, since the spring. That doesn’t mean it will pan out with just a couple weeks to go until the opener and Fant already looking not-so-great at LT.

getnasty

Reaction score
Might be time to start watching the waiver wire for RT

chris98251

Reaction score
sutz":1cfqvk9m said:
IIRC, Fant was nearing league average at LT before the injury. They didn't go out and get Brown until after Fant was hurt.

They were pretty happy with his progress at the time. I suspect this might work out.

Yeah and Cable was saying last year that this was one of the best groups he had echoed by Pete.

Lets let Solari see who is good.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
bevellisthedevil":3lj3tiy5 said:
MontanaHawk05":3lj3tiy5 said:
Fant is not going to be an improvement at right tackle.

Did you even watch Ifedi? I am pretty sure that Fant could match the ineptitude.

Alright, let me clarify then...we're going from the ninth circle of hell to the eighth, maybe the seventh. I suppose that excites some, but I personally will be waiting for Jones to recover.

TasteTheBeastmode

Reaction score
Rat":3ssh2juz said:
HawkGA":3ssh2juz said:
This could simply be a depth move. Do they even have a backup RT at the moment???

No. Anyone incapable of beating out Ifedi would resign in shame, and commit sudoku.

I agree.

The job is there for the taking by anyone remotely competent.