Feels good to use our tight ends

bbsplitter

Reaction score
For the first time in 11 years. All 3 played huge tonight. Glad we have a quarterback who utilizes every weapon
It was really weird - especially first quarter where Russ had hit his tight end for like 3 times in a row too - I was like... Am I watching an alternate reality where suddenly Russ AND Pete want to involve tight ends? Craziness

OP
OP
FrodosFinger

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
It was really weird - especially first quarter where Russ had hit his tight end for like 3 times in a row too - I was like... Am I watching an alternate reality where suddenly Russ AND Pete want to involve tight ends? Craziness
Russ didn’t hit his tight ends over the middle he dink and dunked to the hashmarks and sideline. Geno was hitting over the middle

bbsplitter

Reaction score
Russ didn’t hit his tight ends over the middle he dink and dunked to the hashmarks and sideline. Geno was hitting over the middle
One of the very first plays of the game was Russ hitting his TE on the middle/right side of the field for a 15+ yard one handed catch.

bbsplitter

Reaction score
That wasn’t over the middle bud. That was an overthrow tbh. Great catch by the tight end
I am very confused as to your qualifications for dink and dunk and why the direct center of the field holds such a dear place in your heart. Especially since it's the hands down most agreed upon place of the field by any QB coach ever to be the most dangerous to throw into.

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
For the first time in 11 years. All 3 played huge tonight. Glad we have a quarterback who utilizes every weapon
Just nice to have a QB that isn't in all out bloody warfare with the OC!

Nice to see it spread around.

Nice to see a functioning team, instead of the infighting nightmare of the last 7 years.

The dissly TD? Fing priceless.

olyfan63

Reaction score
And then suddenly a *healthy* Colby Parkinson shows up and looks like an actual NFL player... just when he was in the running for the "Mr. Glass" tag. Was a joy to see his long hair out the back of his helmet as he loped into the end zone.

Ozzy

Reaction score
Parkinson touchdown is a throw Russ makes a ton. He just doesn't throw short and underneath. But Russ also makes throws that Geno will never hit, its weird people are so infatuated with where Russ isn't good while ignoring where he is as if he held the offense back. I think some prominent Seahawks social media voices have skewed the truth here a little bit.

OP
OP
FrodosFinger

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
Parkinson touchdown is a throw Russ makes a ton. He just doesn't throw short and underneath. But Russ also makes throws that Geno will never hit, its weird people are so infatuated with where Russ isn't good while ignoring where he is as if he held the offense back. I think some prominent Seahawks social media voices have skewed the truth here a little bit.
I think you’re a salty B tho. Go cry in a Donkey forum. Russ throwing that many times always leads to a Wilson loss. His long TD to Jeudy was grossly under thrown. Pull yer head out guy

bbsplitter

Reaction score
I
I think you’re a salty B tho. Go cry in a Donkey forum. Russ throwing that many times always leads to a Wilson loss. His long TD to Jeudy was grossly under thrown. Pull yer head out guy
I don’t think having a different opinion than yourself makes someone a salty b

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
It was weird.

Russ was throwing to the TE and to the RBs. And he was throwing screens.
We were throwing to the TEs, and really not running the ball near as much as passing.
Basically, all the things our HC and old QB supposedly didn't/couldn't do? They were doing.
And oddly, Wilson seems unable to throw passes to the WRs, he was getting dominated by rookies CBs.

OP
OP
FrodosFinger

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
340 yards passing is getting dominated?
Yes. He had 290 yards of dink and dunk and one broken under throw to Jeudy that he scored on. Rookies embarrassed Russ in front of the nation buddy. Now go ride to another forum you’re officially banned lol just kidding

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Well, Geno's team beat Russell's team, so there is that.
+ Geno read the Donco's Defense, stayed on script and threw some last instant passes with some great success, EVEN THOUGH the Run Game wasn't slammin', he kept the chains moving.
Josh Gordon helped Wilson A BUNCH in keeping some drives alive.