Fire Hurtt or Carroll

Jerhawk

Reaction score
After this abomination, one of those two knuckle heads needs to go.
Worst defensive game plan in team history.

Hurtt is an awful D coordinator, a weak leader of men, and has no business being in his current position.

OP
OP
Jerhawk

Jerhawk

Reaction score
lol bro they were supposed to win 5.5 games this year per vegas. they already over achieved even if they lose out.
And the defense, according to many, was actually supposed to be the stable group this season while the offense was going to be a dud.

Further evidence that those in charge of this defense are out of touch and need to go ASAP.

Rainger

Reaction score
I am as upset at the D today as you are. But Firing Hurtt or PC is not the answer. Also upset at 3 ref calls that went against us. Not an excuse but an observation and as for age probably twice yours.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
After this abomination, one of those two knuckle heads needs to go.
Worst defensive game plan in team history.

Hurtt is an awful D coordinator, a weak leader of men, and has no business being in his current position.
I agree, Hurtt, seems to get out schemed and isn’t prepared to develop an adequate game plan.

Hurtt is consistently, inconsistent.

Rainger

Reaction score
And the defense, according to many, was actually supposed to be the stable group this season while the offense was going to be a dud.

Further evidence that those in charge of this defense are out of touch and need to go ASAP.
Do you ever say ANYTHING ever positive about the Seahawks??

12AngryHawks

Reaction score
Maybe if they stopped with the leg tackles, they would actually look decent. Going low isn't cutting it, especially when you're going against a tough runner like Jacobs.

OP
OP
Jerhawk

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Do you ever say ANYTHING ever positive about the Seahawks??
Yes I do. Seriously look up my other posts.

It's ok to be critical and be a fan. I'm pisT off right now. And that's the 2nd time you've questioned my fan hood.

I may be a worthless failure in several other aspects of my decrepit life, but being a fan of the Seahawks is one of the rare things I can hang my hat on.
Now either add some substance and contribute, or leave.

If you think Hurtt is doing a fine job then voice that opinion.

NJlargent

Reaction score
I'd keep things in perspective. Despite our surprising start, it is still a rebuild. Have to figure out this year what works and what doesn't. We have figured our what doesn't is our D line and LBs. We are also soft which is whats most concerning to me.

morgulon1

Reaction score
I'd keep things in perspective. Despite our surprising start, it is still a rebuild. Have to figure out this year what works and what doesn't. We have figured our what doesn't is our D line and LBs. We are also soft which is whats most concerning to me.
True . Who is the catalyst for this defense? I can't tell who the leader is.
Who can you count on week in and week out to make the big play? They used to have several . They just mope around and get driven on down the field most of the time . I hope the Seahawks go defense heavy in the draft

mistaowen

Reaction score
Pete basically said in his presser they wanted to take Adams out of the game, which they kind of did, but with that were left completely unprepared for their run game. I guess giving up 303 total yards to Josh Jacobs wasn't what their defensive brain trust had in mind. Especially after getting mauled in Germany against the worst run game in the NFL. Changes behind the scenes gotta happen. I don't know if there's a less impactful DL in all of football, which always made me question the Hurtt promotion since the DL was bad last year too.

hugecanoli

Reaction score
Go find another team to be a fan of please.
The dude is ranting right after a tough OT loss at home and people telling him to be a fan of another team?
That's exactly what the message board is for. Who are you to tell him to root for someone else?

Agree or disagree but who made you the NFL fan police? We're all pissed off. The defense played like complete ass.

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
The dude is ranting right after a tough OT loss at home and people telling him to be a fan of another team?
That's exactly what the message board is for. Who are you to tell him to root for someone else?

Agree or disagree but who made you the NFL fan police? We're all pissed off. The defense played like complete ass.
For him this board is to rant about how the refs screw the team every single week.

hangumhi

Reaction score
Anyone defending Hurtt, knows NOTHING about football coaching. The Dline lined up in the exact same techniques every damn snap today and took on blocks. No stunts, very little blitzing and absolutely no movement on the line. That is as horrible as any pop Warner game I've ever seen. Our linebackers take on blocks too. This is basic coaching about getting your head around the block, making a read, shedding the block and making a play. The only time you take on a block is when you know you're taking on a lead blocker and you push him back into the hole or seal an edge. And yet Our LBs take on block after block in the open field. Clint and Pete are absolutely to blame for the lack of adjustment on the Dline and the absence of creativity.

4ever12

Reaction score
Better to fire the NFL where the corruption originates. You want to pay them for this crap, that's on you

GemCity

Reaction score
DE, DT, LB, DT….first four picks please.