First game!

JaiSeaSea

Reaction score
Taking my wife to her first game Sunday. It's only my second.
I'm excited, even if it is just the Jags.
:0190l:
I will be sporting my new Kam jersey!! Hopefully we get to see some domination.

Couple questions for the more experienced attendees,

Where's a good place to park?

What time should I arrive?
I was thinking to be in our seats by 12:30-1:00pm.

dbsn2420

Reaction score
Parking close to the stadium is ridiculous I saw lots charging $40 bucks or more. Depending on which direction you are coming from I would recommend park a couple light rail stops away and ride the light rail in, unless you want to pay $40.

Early is better, depending on what you want to do, ie... bar hop, grab a bite to eat, just venture. Since my wife and I usually ride the Ferry over, we show up around 10:30 - 11:00, grab a bite, then walk to the stadium. We generally hit a couple spots close to the stadium for a drink or two, Temples Billiards, Firehouse Bar and Grill, others. Then we usually cruise through Touchdown City and check out the giveaways and stuff. The wife is freaking addicted to Hawks gear so we always have to hit the pro shop and grab some gear, then we head up to our seats.

As far as what time to be in your seats, I think Kickoff is 1:25. I generally like to be in my seats for the 12th man flag raising and the Hawks intro. I know some folks hang out at the 12th man flag for the possibility of getting a shot hanging out in the background.

Have a great time and I'm pretty sure we'll see some nice Seahawk touchdowns this Sunday.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
I usually try to get in the general vicinity of the stadium no less than 2 hrs from kickoff.

From there there is lots to do. Go to the pro shop, visit touchdown city in the wamu theater section of the stadium, go grab some food outside, hit up a bar etc. . they are usaully crowded but you can brute force your way to the bars and order a drink at least even if you dont have a table.

Usually I'm in my seats 45 mins to an hr before kickoff. it goes by pretty fast.

Parking is expensive all over. We usually park in the parking lot on 4th accross from the stadium. Forget what it's called. union parking garage or something. But we usually take the train down from everett so we don't mind paying a little bit for parking on the rare game we need to drive.

Latest posts