Taking son to first football game, and a Monday night

Pappy367

Reaction score
We are from pa, so don't get many good opportunities to see the hawks. Finally said screw it and we have 6th row visitor side seats for the hawks at the wft. Anyone else going to be there. Would be fun to have a beer with some other hawks fans. It's my son first football game ever. He isn't a huge sports kid but we will change that lol sorry was just very excited to see the hawks. Last time I saw them live Cortez Kennedy got an interception off of Doug Johnson in Atlanta. And our boy Kitna threw such a bad pass, I almost threw my camera at his head lol

Flyingsquad23

Reaction score
Be sure and buy a program and get there early for a chance at some autographs. Don’t forget lots of photos so he always has a chance to refresh the memories. Been racking my brain and can’t remember any details from my first Hawks game…fortunately I still have 25+ years of memories. My sons first game was a snow game vs GB and we got kicked out with 5 minutes left for smacking a beach ball around…then spent 6hrs bumper to bumper to drive 30 miles.

GO HAWKS