Fluker re-signed...

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
Wenhawk":tsemayoo said:
Great news! We have Fant and Ifedi who are both still getting better and a few younger guys who showed some potential in Jones and Simmons and still have Pocic who has some versatility but needs to take a big leap this year.

I'm feeling good about this OL and that is key to keeping the defense on their toes by pounding the rock.
This OL group has some promise.

We will see how much of an improved line we have (hopefully, improved.)

Reaction score
knownone":3uoenh1g said:
Consider for a moment that Duane Brown at 6’4 - 315, is the smallest projected starter on our offensive line.

Now that the legion of boom is no more, I hope the creative minded out there can come with a nickname for this o-line.
More Cowbell!

Own The West

Reaction score
knownone":czyfwlm6 said:
Consider for a moment that Duane Brown at 6’4 - 315, is the smallest projected starter on our offensive line.

Now that the legion of boom is no more, I hope the creative minded out there can come with a nickname for this o-line.

We'll see how they do, but maybe "Battery Street Line" since you can't get through Seattle that way any more...

olyfan63

Reaction score
DynoHawk":akfk6148 said:
knownone":akfk6148 said:

Flubber

The Ton of Fun. Counting Fant at TE. With pads on, probably about a ton.
Maybe Ton of Run?

toffee

Reaction score
olyfan63":27anuhxg said:
DynoHawk":27anuhxg said:
knownone":27anuhxg said:

Flubber

The Ton of Fun. Counting Fant at TE. With pads on, probably about a ton.
Maybe Ton of Run?

Ton of Fun (TOF), or Ton of Thrust (TOT), or Ton of Run (TOR), six of them (1,937 lbs) are very close to a ton.

Brown 320 6'4"
Iupati 331 6'5"
Britt 315 6'6"
Fluker 340 6'5"
Ifedi 311 6'5"
Fant 320 6'6"