Frank Clark

RynoHawk

Reaction score
pehawk":29b099mp said:
RynoHawk":29b099mp said:
titan3131":29b099mp said:
See the other thread. This is wrong he isnt a linebacker. Stop perpetuating GARBAGE OPINIONS, this all started because of fans who have a miniscule knowledge and understanding of the roster and what they look for in players.

Every knowledgeable poster on this forum and other KEARLY MCGRUFF ect have all said this was not the case and that he is a LEO.

I dont get why its so hard to figure out. Its as if noobs read hawkbloggers mindless drivel and think they are experts.

how about you hop OFF that entitlement train and come back down to earth... People have a opinions and when you see something like what posted on the MAIN SEAHAWKS WEBSITE that lends itself to the contrary, then sparking educated arguments is what this site is for? geeeesh, have a fight with the significant other last night?

I don't get the hostility... and frankly this entitlement attitude needs to act like a tree and SCREW OFF..

I mean, there wouldn't be an hostility if you just read the other thread. Titan1313 doesn't have the time, nor should he have to, explain things twice to us. God gave us 2 eyes and 9 fingers for a reason; to sit back and learn from titan1313.

thats the thing, I did read the "other" thread..... but thanks for your opinion because I was just saying how much I missed the condescending posts from your mouth... mohalo..;)

pehawk

Reaction score
RynoHawk":3gqpdh55 said:
pehawk":3gqpdh55 said:
RynoHawk":3gqpdh55 said:
titan3131":3gqpdh55 said:
See the other thread. This is wrong he isnt a linebacker. Stop perpetuating GARBAGE OPINIONS, this all started because of fans who have a miniscule knowledge and understanding of the roster and what they look for in players.

Every knowledgeable poster on this forum and other KEARLY MCGRUFF ect have all said this was not the case and that he is a LEO.

I dont get why its so hard to figure out. Its as if noobs read hawkbloggers mindless drivel and think they are experts.

how about you hop OFF that entitlement train and come back down to earth... People have a opinions and when you see something like what posted on the MAIN SEAHAWKS WEBSITE that lends itself to the contrary, then sparking educated arguments is what this site is for? geeeesh, have a fight with the significant other last night?

I don't get the hostility... and frankly this entitlement attitude needs to act like a tree and SCREW OFF..

I mean, there wouldn't be an hostility if you just read the other thread. Titan1313 doesn't have the time, nor should he have to, explain things twice to us. God gave us 2 eyes and 9 fingers for a reason; to sit back and learn from titan1313.

thats the thing, I did read the "other" thread..... but thanks for your opinion because I was just saying how much I missed the condescending posts from your mouth... mohalo..;)

My mouth is here for you, anytime.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Just wanna congratulate Titan1313 on being way more intelligent than everyone else as proven by his ability to F5 his twitter all day long. His mastery of checking twitter really validates his opinion over all others.

titan3131

Reaction score
I am sorry that your feelings were hurt. I am passionate about my hawks and I dont desire anyone to be out there propagating bad news about the hawks. Especially when it was all speculation and then an error on the .com website.

the bottom line is: IF Clark was put @ SLB that would be a demotion and would be a bad thing for our team. We drafted him because he can be a superstar. And there are not superstars @ SLB that is a position for JAGS.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
wouldn't want any speculation.

On a message board.

on the internet.

about football.

in the middle of the offseason.

in the middle of a work day.

that would be weird.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
i_love_us_by_dejavudino.jpg

titan3131

Reaction score
Ever since Frank posted the picture of his scale and his weight people have been saying LINEBACKER!!!! Then .COM had a mistake on the website. They addressed it and made an announcement, I posted this, someone instead of acknowledging me decided to argue semantics, but the fact of the matter is that people with knowledge of the team ie: "John Schnieder" didnt even know about his weight change. How could someone change positions without the boss knowing... do you think he would have no idea about someone changing positions on his roster?

John is top 3 in the business. He knows everything about his team, his players positions, who he is drafting, Pete tweets riddles to us about who they are gonna draft. Thinking that they woulndt talk about a position change is MINDBOGGLING.

http://www.hawkblogger.com/2016/03/repl ... irvin.html

I suspect that this is the source of the bad info, bad speculation.

Tical21

Reaction score
titan3131":18uhc9tp said:
I am sorry that your feelings were hurt. I am passionate about my hawks and I dont desire anyone to be out there propagating bad news about the hawks. Especially when it was all speculation and then an error on the .com website.

the bottom line is: IF Clark was put @ SLB that would be a demotion and would be a bad thing for our team. We drafted him because he can be a superstar. And there are not superstars @ SLB that is a position for JAGS.
I don't mind a lot of this, but Clark getting an opportunity to start and be on the field for two downs, and then slide to DE on 3rd downs would be a promotion, and a really big one, not a demotion. He's currently a backup player that will probably play in nickel situations. How does becoming a potential starter constitute a demotion?

pehawk

Reaction score
Don't listen to the haters, Titan1313. Some people are just uncomfortable learning. Especially from individuals they're jealous of.

bjornanderson21

Reaction score
titan3131":32dz38ei said:
THIS IS WRONG. THEY AMMENDED IT ON TWITTER AND HAVE CHANGED THE WEBSITE

A SLB is on the field for 50% of the time TOPS.

A DE is almost 100%.

If Clark was a LB that means his talent is a bust as much as Irvin, Thank god You are all wrong.

Honestly we should Delete this thread.
I wasn't a fan of the Irvin pick but i have to defend it from being called a bust.

No Irvin did not become a DE, and no it was not very smart for Pete/John to think a college DE with zero moves would make it as a DE in the NFL. However, they drafted a guy who at least had the physicals and the experience (at safety) to be used in a different role when it became clear he would not be a DE.

Switching up Clark's role would not make him a bust, it would simply mean the Hawks think using him differently would allow them to get the best 11 men on the field more often.

titan3131

Reaction score
Tical21":144wpam0 said:
titan3131":144wpam0 said:

I don't mind a lot of this, but Clark getting an opportunity to start and be on the field for two downs, and then slide to DE on 3rd downs would be a promotion, and a really big one, not a demotion. He's currently a backup player that will probably play in nickel situations. How does becoming a potential starter constitute a demotion?

You would agree our pass rush was best in 2013 with a deep rotation? Keeping clark Fresh, with a minimal rotaiton with Clemons is Ideal. We only have so many years until Avril or bennett lose a step and Clark I suspect will be a 3 down player when that time comes.

For now I think our nascar is

Clark/Clemons -------- Rookie DT/Hill ---------- Bennett -----------Avril.

and hopefully we can get another DE in the draft that could have na inpact and take some snaps from Avril.

Without competition we will backslide.

mrt144

Reaction score
Hawknballs":1mkasios said:
wouldn't want any speculation.

On a message board.

on the internet.

about football.

in the middle of the offseason.

in the middle of a work day.

that would be weird.

:lol: I'm buying you a beer.

Tical21

Reaction score
titan3131":17qourgk said:
Tical21":17qourgk said:
titan3131":17qourgk said:

You would agree our pass rush was best in 2013 with a deep rotation? Keeping clark Fresh, with a minimal rotaiton with Clemons is Ideal. We only have so many years until Avril or bennett lose a step and Clark I suspect will be a 3 down player when that time comes.

For now I think our nascar is

Clark/Clemons -------- Rookie DT/Hill ---------- Bennett -----------Avril.

and hopefully we can get another DE in the draft that could have na inpact and take some snaps from Avril.

Without competition we will backslide.
That's well and good and I can buy an argument that it is better for us as a team, it just has nothing to do with a demotion.

OP
OP
Ozzy

Ozzy

Reaction score
I've actually blocked everyone but Titan so that I can quit being swayed by the masses and cut right to the expert opinion/fact. Saves me a lot of time during little league season anyway so its appreciated.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Just wanted to say, I'm super excited to see Clark at linebacker. Should be great!

Awesome that Titan is falling so hard for the seahawks disinformation.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
Does it matter?

If Clark becomes a LEO dropping theorhetical weight this season and as Tical says gains much more experience then he would rotating in.

Thats just this season, even though Bennett and Avril are both under contract in 2017 "theorhetically" and though Avril is closer to 260 than he is 270 like Bennett, you dont think Clark cant again hypothetically add weight if needed to play on Dline. He probably could do it midseason if he had to.

What are we fighting for?

Weight.

themunn

Reaction score
titan3131":249imzje said:
Ever since Frank posted the picture of his scale and his weight people have been saying LINEBACKER!!!! Then .COM had a mistake on the website. They addressed it and made an announcement, I posted this, someone instead of acknowledging me decided to argue semantics, but the fact of the matter is that people with knowledge of the team ie: "John Schnieder" didnt even know about his weight change. How could someone change positions without the boss knowing... do you think he would have no idea about someone changing positions on his roster?

John is top 3 in the business. He knows everything about his team, his players positions, who he is drafting, Pete tweets riddles to us about who they are gonna draft. Thinking that they woulndt talk about a position change is MINDBOGGLING.

http://www.hawkblogger.com/2016/03/repl ... irvin.html

I suspect that this is the source of the bad info, bad speculation.

Why would Clark lose all that weight just to put it back on again?
The weight on .com is what he was listed at last year.

pehawk

Reaction score
Pretty sure Earl borrowed his groomsman gear from Titan1313.

Latest posts