Fun Game.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
It was a solid and much needed win. Feeling better about our chances this season. Keep pounding the rock boys.

Mad Dog

Reaction score
I was at the game and there is nothing better than giving the Sherman "Beat the Traffic" wave to the exiting Dallas fans filing past my seat after we went up 24-6. Especially after their "Let's go Cowboys" chants behind me in the first half.

adeltaY

Reaction score
Aros":1j5k3zfj said:
adeltaY":1j5k3zfj said:
Happy for the win, but that was not a very fun game IMO. Have a bunch of friends from Dallas and we were lamenting the crappy offenses in the first half. Some of them turned it off it was so boring!

Saints/Falcons.... that was a hell of a game! Different strokes for different folks.

Dude, take the win and enjoy it. :34853_doh:

Dude I did. It's frustrating that many rush to label anyone who has a take that isn't sunshine and rainbows after the win as a Debbie downer.

I think I've proven I'm not a troll trying to rile people up and shit on the team every post and I don't think my post was very disrespectful. I found the game boring for the most part except when we were on defense.

soje

Reaction score
XxXdragonXxX":12giny1n said:
Im still in wait and see mode on the Rams
They've played by far the easiest schedule in the NFL through the first 3 weeks. Raiders, Cards and Chargers all suck.

To be honest, I think we're just in the middle of the easy part of our schedule. Broncos, Bears, Cowboys, and the Cardinals are all games we should have won or should win.

And we play the Raiders and the Chargers later this season, let's see if we win those.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
adeltaY":1bvl02fc said:
Aros":1bvl02fc said:
adeltaY":1bvl02fc said:
Happy for the win, but that was not a very fun game IMO. Have a bunch of friends from Dallas and we were lamenting the crappy offenses in the first half. Some of them turned it off it was so boring!

Saints/Falcons.... that was a hell of a game! Different strokes for different folks.

Dude, take the win and enjoy it. :34853_doh:

Dude I did. It's frustrating that many rush to label anyone who has a take that isn't sunshine and rainbows after the win as a Debbie downer.

I think I've proven I'm not a troll trying to rile people up and shit on the team every post and I don't think my post was very disrespectful. I found the game boring for the most part except when we were on defense.

Never said or thought you were a troll. Nor do I care if everything that comes out of your mouth is "sunshine and rainbows". Feel what you want to feel but I find it funny when fans find negativity after a convincing win. Sure, I will hear you out and respect your thoughts but can't we just enjoy a satisfying win without the negative commentary FOR ONCE?!??

LOL

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
First win since December, but no way should we enjoy it. Because it's just Dallas. And when we win on Sunday, don't you dare get excited, because it's just Arizona.
Anything less than a 3 touchdown win over a top tier team is acceptable for being happy :lol: