Future SB's

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":t64ak571 said:
"Before", as in, the beginning of the argument. :roll:

You are entitled to your opinion, but I think most people including Hawk fans would agree that where a stadium is located will have an impact on who attends. Then you add the higher ticket prices, that with the fact that now the riff raff of Oakland and South City will have a 100 mile round trim to make will make most of the trouble makers find another form of entertainment.

And the bottom line is, if you are really that concerned about getting stabbed, dont go to games at the Stick or Levi Stadium. Problem solved.

seahawksflow

Reaction score
I'm starting to understand all the comments about Roland around the board now.

OP
OP
B

Brahn

Reaction score
I am a bigger Niners fan than you are! You are not! ::Stab::

But in all seriousness the only article you link to back up that other fans besides Niners are terrible, is an article where the Niners fans are still involved. So if we use science.. the only constant is Niners Fans.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
seahawksflow":1zfom2e6 said:
I'm starting to understand all the comments about Roland around the board now.
Lol. All the comments about Roland around the board, eh? Pray tell, where are all these fabulous comments of yours and what do they brilliantly indicate?

Marvin49

Reaction score
OK....just to jump in briefly....

Alot of the problems at Candlestick have to do with ticket prices at the decrepid 'stick. That stadium is OLD and falling apart. Ticket prices have remained stagnant.

The result of that is a new "element" in the stands. I wish it weren't so, but it is. The behavior of many of those fans sickens Niner fans just as much as any other fanbase. These guys come to the tailgate early and are already drunk as hell before they walk into the stadium. I am of course a Niner fan but almost none of my friends are. They are Saints, Bears, Steelers, and Dolphins fans. I take them to games when their teams are in town and I see how fans react to them. Most are fine with them, but some are just not.

It also doesn't help that Candlestick is in the worst neighborhood in SF, Hunters Point. The team also sucked for a long period of time so alot of these fans are NEW fans who weren't around for the Walsh/Seifert years.

The new stadium will be a whole different deal tho. Ticket prices will price alot of the thugs out of the game. Its also in Santa Clara across the street from the Convention Center and right next to Great America Amusement park. If you know anything about the Bay Area, Santa Clara is in the "Golden Triangle". It is an area bordered by 3 freeways that is INFESTED with Tech Companies.....Cisco, Yahoo, eBay, Brocade, Citrix and countless others. IE...NOT a ghetto. LOL.

Moreover....on Super Bowl Week it'll be something else altogether.

Bottom line...if the 'hawks do end up in that game, I wouldn't be concerned at all about your safety. That stadium in SC is a whole different animal from Candlestick.

EDIT: Just added a business map of Silicon Valley to explain. Its kinda old so a number of those companies have changed, but you get the idea.

http://tellerallaboutit.files.wordpress ... y-map1.jpg