Game day forum

Flyingsquad23

Reaction score
Yes, I like football and I know that a team doesn’t have to run every single snap too perfection to get a win.

Every single play that doesn’t score a TD is cause for another “Pete” sucks thread

PateratoWilson

Reaction score
Yes, I like football and I know that a team doesn’t have to run every single snap too perfection to get a win.

Every single play that doesn’t score a TD is cause for another “Pete” sucks thread
He does though.

OP
OP
oldhawkfan

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
I actually get fairly entertained by all the eeyores. It’s a 3 hour, 4 quarter game. I don’t get overly down anymore about a loss, why the hell would negative 12s bother me? The negativity here is both predictable and hilarious.

BigBill1945

Reaction score
I have no unusual expectation for this team. Not sure why I should be pumping sunshine either. This team has been predictable over the last 3 years. So why should I get excited?

nwHawk

Reaction score
So if this team loses, are those that were critical wrong? Or, just negative? A loss would seriously challenge playoff aspirations. This should be a winnable game, tough but winnable.

soxhawk

Reaction score
I have no unusual expectation for this team. Not sure why I should be pumping sunshine either. This team has been predictable over the last 3 years. So why should I get excited?
Careful you might upset some of the eternal sunshine fans who don't take kindly to criticism of the team...

OP
OP
oldhawkfan

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
If differing opinions bother you, then why are you here?
Are you referring to me? If so, my post above should clarify why I’m here. It adds to the entertainment of the day. A bunch of whiny ass grown men is hilarious.

PateratoWilson

Reaction score
I liken this place to a small pub in a town somewhere where we’re all sitting around a few high tops, pounding beers, and spouting opinions. Everyone around likes the Hawks… we all have different opinions that ebb and flow for 3 hours. All the thoughts are our thoughts between plays, quarters, timeouts and scoring. The beers flow and conversation continues… I don’t judge anyone by their thoughts on here and think it’s hilarious that some do… I’m just a guy leaning against a high top table looking for some fun and another pint. If you’re someone who is disappointed or annoyed by me, that’s your own fault. I take none of you that serious and hope you don’t me either. If you do, I suggest you don’t hang out in the pub.

WarHawks

Reaction score
Are you referring to me? If so, my post above should clarify why I’m here. It adds to the entertainment of the day. A bunch of whiny ass grown men is hilarious.
Yeah, I was referring to your op. But yeah, I agree. I find the banter back and forth more interesting than the game these days, unfortunately. A psychologist would have a field day analyzing how different people process information and emotions here.