Game day forum

BigBill1945

Reaction score
What bothers me is that WE HAVE become so predictable. We all want the Hawks to succeed. Why would any sane fan want to watch bad football? The Hawks have except for a few games have played below average football. I am still here. I have had Hawk season tickets for over 40 years. Hope springs eternal. You always hope things will change after a great victory. To be brought down to earth does not sit well no matter how you feel about this team.

WarHawks

Reaction score
I can totally handle bad football if there's hope of brighter days to come. I guess that's why so many of us are clamoring for change, because I can't imagine anyone wants to see this again next year...

nwHawk

Reaction score
I liken this place to a small pub in a town somewhere where we’re all sitting around a few high tops, pounding beers, and spouting opinions. Everyone around likes the Hawks… we all have different opinions that ebb and flow for 3 hours. All the thoughts are our thoughts between plays, quarters, timeouts and scoring. The beers flow and conversation continues… I don’t judge anyone by their thoughts on here and think it’s hilarious that some do… I’m just a guy leaning against a high top table looking for some fun and another pint. If you’re someone who is disappointed or annoyed by me, that’s your own fault. I take none of you that serious and hope you don’t me either. If you do, I suggest you don’t hang out in the pub.
Love this. Bartender, send that man a pint and put it on my tab. Cheers!