Game day question

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
Going to the game today. Usually take in one a year. This is the first time we have had digital tickets. They are both on my wife’s phone. Can we just use hers or should she send one to me for my phone?

Hawksfan78

Reaction score
You can just use her phone. Have a great time at the game. Get loud and Go Hawks

OP
OP
oldhawkfan

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
Thanks! Same seats 5 years running. South end zone. Screaming till my throat bleeds.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Good for you, rinse and repeat!

Enjoy the game!

My suspicion is the team will want to make a statement to the 12s today. Tampa could be in for a butt kicking.

HawkGA

Reaction score
oldhawkfan":ezgfncq1 said:
Going to the game today. Usually take in one a year. This is the first time we have had digital tickets. They are both on my wife’s phone. Can we just use hers or should she send one to me for my phone?

They are just on her phone? O would suggest not pissing her off between now and then.

OP
OP
oldhawkfan

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
HawkGA":bgvwrpoa said:
oldhawkfan":bgvwrpoa said:

They are just on her phone? O would suggest not pissing her off between now and then.

Not too worried. I have the only keys to the truck with us. It’s a long way to Spokane. Not pissing off is a two way street. :irishdrinkers:

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
oldhawkfan":cauqitlc said:
HawkGA":cauqitlc said:
oldhawkfan":cauqitlc said:

Not too worried. I have the only keys to the truck with us. It’s a long way to Spokane. Not pissing off is a two way street. :irishdrinkers:
Careful, there is a solution for her to get back to Spokane.........

[youtube]rHHEUyWJXhM[/youtube]

Have fun man!

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
oldhawkfan":2tx8a3wn said:
I never had a problem with digital tickets. Used a Ton of them on flights.

Latest posts