Game was good

cymatica

Reaction score
Then we got to witness the steer job. Game was very tight, then some completely manufactured calls and obvious missed calls happened, and what do u know.

It's beyond obvious at this point. If you can't see what happened in the 3rd quarter, then you are just simply willfully blind

robobru

Reaction score
Then we got to witness the steer job. Game was very tight, then some completely manufactured calls and obvious missed calls happened, and what do u know.

It's beyond obvious at this point. If you can't see what happened in the 3rd quarter, then you are just simply willfully blind
I called it at halftime. When one team has 0 penalties in a half the league has to get involved

OP
OP
cymatica

cymatica

Reaction score
It's obvious at this point. NFL operates like 90s WWF. Let freelancing flourish, watch demographics reactions and mold the script as you go in a way that generates more $$. You don't need to script everything. Let the teams play, and have the refs notice and ignore key moments to help steer games in a way that helps the cash flow. If it doesn't work here or there, no biggy.

This game was a great example. Tight game, Seattle playing great. Then a few key calls here and there to help give the more talented team a push. It's obvious the narrative was set. Any faith I had in a fair league is out the window. I was illogically just hoping my intuition was wrong. You guys enjoy this crap I'm out.

IndyHawk

Reaction score

I saw an ass whipping

5thgen

Reaction score
Purdy had all day to throw. Seahawks got owned. Geno was ok as a game manager but I wouldn't expect much more from him.

johnnyfever

Reaction score
The guys saying this loss was on the refs, or that the NFL steered this, are as bad as niner fans.

We lost because we couldn't tackle, fumbled the ball, threw an interception, didn't use the middle of the field for short slants, and our guards and center suck for both run and pass.

GTFO you whiners. We lost fair and square due to bad play and 3 ineligible downfield calls, all three by the same guy (68) i believe.

So sick of hawks fans getting a bad rep because of these dumb dumbs who don't understand this game....

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
The turnover killed us.....but iam really proud of the Team .....our time will come .....Go Hawks !!!
TurnoverS. Did the price to keep Geno drop? Those 2 turnovers equated to 21 pt turnaround. Niners scored on both and the first cost us a score in goal to go. This was not a bad game. We just didn't play as well as they did for 3 of the 4 quarters and they got the breaks. Even though we faced a better team today our guys put up a good show and showed promise for the future. If we can upgrade talent at some needy positions we'll be back in the game.

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
Defense couldn’t sustain it for 2 halves. Refs were about what I thought they’d be. Didn’t do us any favors though but SF is just a better team and I’m actually ok with that for this year. I’m certainly looking forward to next year. We’re going to be absolutely loaded