Game was good

Weadoption

Reaction score
Your two offensive tackles played tough as hell yesterday.
Those guys are going to be a problem for years to come.
That could be a legit scary O line of you hit on a Center.
Swimming in draft picks, one more draft like the last one and that’s a different looking game.
The draft is everything now.

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
Swimming in draft picks, one more draft like the last one and that’s a different looking game.
I think their conditioning was put to the test the last month, being in their first 18 game season. Not sure how much conditioning you can do in-season to prepare rookies who play every snap (barring injuries) in a game. Now that they know what it takes, I'd expect an even better end of season for them next year.

sutz

Reaction score
I think their conditioning was put to the test the last month, being in their first 18 game season. Not sure how much conditioning you can do in-season to prepare rookies who play every snap (barring injuries) in a game. Now that they know what it takes, I'd expect an even better end of season for them next year.
Yeah, no mystery to me that the wheels starting coming off after the 4 good games mid-season. The rookie wall isn't some myth, it's kind of real and most rooks will feel it. We probably should have rested Cross and Lucas early in the season and at least given them a few series off. They weren't the only ones either, we had rooks all over the field and there were comparable breakdowns in many areas.

At least it should be better on that score next year.

Nv_Hawks

Reaction score
I’m not one to usually complain, but on two long plays, it’s sure looked like Diggs and Wooten got held along the sideline.

Crizilla

Reaction score
Then we got to witness the steer job. Game was very tight, then some completely manufactured calls and obvious missed calls happened, and what do u know.

It's beyond obvious at this point. If you can't see what happened in the 3rd quarter, then you are just simply willfully blind
Exactly. Refs literally called nothing in the first half.

Mike D in 332

Reaction score
While I appreciate that you’re attempting to be kind. Please go away and watch your own team for a couple weeks. I’m currently in my feelings about the end of my favorite team’s season and your presence feels inappropriate and condescending (I assume that’s not your intention but…)
I’ll thank you for the mutual respect among fans. Have fun watching your juggernaut of a team.

Hawkspeed

Reaction score
We all saw the questionable "illegal man downfield" calls and more...

But, we made the playoffs!!! Nobody predicted this after the trade of #3. We also had key injuries right out of the gate...Chris Carson had to retire, Rashaad Penny and Jamal Adams are two of our best players, but had season ending injuries.

Our rookies kicked ass! Really, all of the young starters were impressive this season. Some other players such as DJ Dallas, Godwin Igwebuike and Myles Adams "seized the moment" and had great results when called upon. Bruce Irvin really brought a "tough-ness" influence, Uchenna Nwosu really stepped up his game in a team leading way and of course, Geno led the way with unexpected great results.

With the upcoming draft choices, this team could be set to have a possible "dynasty" of years at the top of the NFC. I can't wait to see what happens...so I will, no doubt, be addicted to searching the internet for mock drafts, combine results and available free agents, especially linebackers...

Go Hawks!!!

Last edited:

JPatera76

Reaction score
I did care about the game yesterday win or loose. For me I kept expectations low and looked at like a "bonus" game. Because overall in the end regardless of what happened yesterday. The team for the season exceeded expectations and that I enjoy.

Palmegranite

Reaction score
The big, flashing, neon warning sign reads:

Formerly known as
"Win it in the fourth quarter" Seahawks,

now known as

"2nd half collapse, squander momentum" Seahawks.

This used to be the PC trademarked quote.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
It was a good game up and until the Geno fumble after a dubious illegal man downfield penalty.

After that the wheels fell off.

hawker84

Reaction score
The guys saying this loss was on the refs, or that the NFL steered this, are as bad as niner fans.

We lost because we couldn't tackle, fumbled the ball, threw an interception, didn't use the middle of the field for short slants, and our guards and center suck for both run and pass.

GTFO you whiners. We lost fair and square due to bad play and 3 ineligible downfield calls, all three by the same guy (68) i believe.

So sick of hawks fans getting a bad rep because of these dumb dumbs who don't understand this game....
Preach...

WmHBonney

Reaction score
If you're complaining about the lineman getting called for being downfield then you haven't watched much NFL football this season. I have. We've been penalized for this in several games this year. I've seen it called in over a dozen non-Seahawk games this season. That penalty was a point of emphasis going into the season. There is no excuse for a lineman to be downfield on a pass play. As a lineman, this has been drilled into your head since day one back in Jr High or even before. Those were legit calls. The calls should piss you off but you're angry at the refs when you should be angry at our player and at Pete for allowing players to play undisciplined football.

seahawks08

Reaction score
You don’t win until 4th quarter. Unfortunately we won in the second quarter and left😂

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Which parts were the steer job?

- Geno's critical fumble going in for the go ahead score?
- Giving up 180 yards after the catch?
- Geno's critical interception to ice the game?
- Giving up almost 10 yards per play?
- Giving up almost 200 yards of rushing?
- Allowing a scrub like Brock Purdy 10 seconds of clean pocket every dropback to get to his 5th option for easy TD's?

This game was not steered, it was lost by a team that was ahead until it threw up all over themselves in the 2nd half and made a comedy of errors leading to a blowout.

But sure, those two whole lineman downfield (who were indeed past the two yard allowance) penalties is why we got our asses kicked in the 2nd half.