Geno Smith: A Letter to the 12s

Donn2390

Reaction score
I've been a Geno fan since he was standing on top of the mountain in West Virginia, and seeing him succeed is a wonderful thing.
He's intelligent, well spoken and he didn't need an attorney or agent to write a heart felt letter to the fans, how refreshing.!
He is the kind of guy you want to hire for what ever profession you're in need of, be it a QB, contractor, plumber, doctor, makes no difference. You want a guy who loves what he does and strives every day to do a better job today than yesterday, never satisfied with just good enough. He is a winner with a winner's attitude and work ethic.
I couldn't be happier for not only Geno but also the team, the staff, the 12's and the city of Seattle. We have a winning combination, lets go get it done..
As far as his girlfriend taking FOREVER to get ready, I don't think that comes as much of a surprise to anyone reading this....
GO HAWKS.... and thanks Geno

Last edited:

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Very Nice!!!

I wish him continued success, take back any negative I ever thought about him and respect the the heck out him.

His words are apt:

Maybe they can look at me and say, Geno ... he kept grinding. He kept believing in himself. And eventually he found a city that believes in him back.

toffee

Reaction score
We have two different QBs, a Mr. Perfect that setup non profit to help his endeavor to assist the children's hospital, the same Mr. Perfect that quoted thy Lord's name on everything that he did. Then we have the rather imperfect Geno, known for gotten punches by teammate for gambling debts, known for telling the arresting cop for having small penis after arrested for reckless driving under DUI.

Since my life didn't progress with unlimited perfection, I am finding Geno's faults endearing, his efforts to overcome those shortcomings personable.

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
We have two different QBs, a Mr. Perfect that setup non profit to help his endeavor to assist the children's hospital, the same Mr. Perfect that quoted thy Lord's name on everything that he did. Then we have the rather imperfect Geno, known for gotten punches by teammate for gambling debts, known for telling the arresting cop for having small penis after arrested for reckless driving under DUI.

Since my life didn't progress with unlimited perfection, I am finding Geno's faults endearing, his efforts to overcome those shortcomings personable.
I thought the debt was for no showing some kind of camp?

Might be thinking about something else.

CPHawk

Reaction score

Id rather be punched by a teammate, rather than my wife sleeping with my WR.

Weadoption

Reaction score
that’s a happy man that has absolutely earned his job and the respect his teammates and the fans clearly have for him. Nice to see such a candid and open person for a change.

Hawk4life

Reaction score
He may have wanted to wait with that, that balloon is pretty full and might seriously deflate if we draft a young stud QB. I appreciate Geno but the future he isn’t. And not mentioning one player that wasn’t black? That isn’t sitting real well.

It’ll be real interesting if we draft Will Levis. Always compete.

Last edited: