Geno's outlook for next season?

In your opinion, what is Geno's outlook for next season?

• MVP! He has been putting in work and will dominate! He has not reached his ceiling as a QB.

Votes: 5 5.5%
  • Probowl Caliber. He will improve with another year under Waldron and more reps with the starters.

Votes: 59 64.8%
  • There will be a regression as he overachieved pre-Tampa, and teams have more tape on him now.

Votes: 23 25.3%
  • He will be benched as the real Geno will return! Last season's performance was an anomaly.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Similar to last season. He will neither improve nor regress.

Votes: 2 2.2%

• Total voters

WarHawks

Reaction score
I voted for similar to last season. 32 yr old leopards don't fundamentally change their spots. I'm open to being proven wrong however.

TwilightError

Reaction score
I expect to see post-Tampa Geno. Pre-Tampa Geno will not show up as teams have all the tape now. That’s not too bad, but not great either.

Maui12thman

Reaction score
Just watching Geno last year with the naked eye, looked so different than Russell, Geno looked competent and in command at the line of scrimmage, not heater shelter like RW (wow we have timeouts at the end of the game) he also seemed to see the whole field, went through his progressions well and made good decisions. He was also a whole lot more mobile and ran at 5he right times to extend quite a few drives. It was amazing to watch. Kinda made me think about RW differently- RW worked so hard because he needed to, and didn’t want to miss a snap because Geno was right there on his heels, closing the gap. Sure Geno regressed as expected, but more weopons, and more experience for the young guys added to a young revamped defense, I couldn’t be more excited. Selfish I just wish we had John Clayton for a few more years to narrate our upcoming championship rise. We will play for the NFC title next year, and play in the Super Bowl the following year.

Chevy

Reaction score
Draft a quick route running WR and a interior offensive lineman in the first 2 rounds, then Geno is Pro Bowl with outside chance at All Pro.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
He needs to work on his decision making. Blast away. He absolutely can be really good. But I'm not going to ignore the SEVERAL picks that were dropped by defenders, especially later in the season. I'm glad he's here this upcoming season. If he's AS GOOD or better? Bonus.

Chevy

Reaction score
Give a average to slightly above avarage QB, 3 legit WRs and then he looks like top-10 QB. Dolphins QB Tua Tagovailoa is a prime example.

Latest posts