Get well Bowman.

Marvin49

Reaction score
rpmischris":25gsdeav said:
Anyone have a pic or gif of it? His bone popped out! If only this injury could have happened to both Harbaugh and Kraperdick.

Classy.

Kixkahn

Reaction score
That was ugly. I can only think of one that looked worse and that was Theisman. Man even my knee hurt when they kept replaying that.

Exittium

Reaction score
Was he supposed to go to the pro bowl? .. Oh well looks like he's gunna be rehabing

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Throwdown":1woiv8n1 said:
Throwing things at the man is a tragic reality of when douche bags mix with alcohol.

I can testify that there were A LOT of drunk people at this game....and they cut off the alcohol at the beginning of the 3rd quarter!

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Brutal. Just brutal. From one of the angles, you could see his knee 'pop', and I almost lost my dinner. Fierce competitor, and I wish him well.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Sucked to watch him be taken off the field. Have a lot more respect for SF tonight.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Bowman is a stud.

I can be a Seahawk fan and respect a stellar football player that is one of the best if not the best at his position.

No real football fan wants any player to get broken bones that can shorten a career or even a season.

I am hoping he recovers fully and soon.

Msfann

Reaction score
Best wishes to him and a full recovery asap!

vance_jetzt

Reaction score
Norcalhawklover":f8ogoes3 said:
I was at the stick when Hass got injured at the goal line on a hit that was unnecessary, as he was already down. I listened to the crowd cheer the injury, and boo when he came off the field. They also threw drinks on a pre-teen girl wearing a Hawks jersey while chanting "F the Seahawks".

I hate their fans so much that I am happy when one of the Niners goes down and stays down. Those trash bags deserve to lose every decent player that they ever get.

While I have no ill will against Bowman, and I am sure I will be blasted by the decent people here, I hope he is never able to play in front of those scumbags again. In fact, it would not bother me at all if the next big quake in N California hits while they are playing the Raiders in their new stadium. Take out both fan bases.

Believe me, I do not like to hate those fans as much as I do, but having to be around them all the time has killed my soul.

I was at that game too... it was Willis that hit Hass, broke his ribs while Matt was running towards the endzone. I remember the crowd cheering vigorously when Hass went down, 9er fans all around me. He had eventually made it on to his feet and the Fans quieted a touch, Hass was being helped back to the sideline but before making it he dropped to his knees and then the fanbase went nuts... crazy cheering. The people around me were screaming "concussion, concussion". I was in disgust and at that moment realized nasty how some can be.

Get well NB. Hate to see that kind of injury.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
110% agreed.. hate the Niners, but respect Bowman so much. Hate to see a guy go down like that. Get well soon.

dan2314

Reaction score
one of the few niners i really do like. dude is a beast. i would never want a player like that to go down with such a bad injury even if it helps us win. and you never want to see a player at the top of his game get taken out with anything. i really hope we see him out there next season and its not a torn ACL. one of the best players in the league and he needs to be out there making an impact.

bigcc

Reaction score
worst part of that injury wasn't how ugly it was...... can you imagine how much it hurt to have all those 220-300+ lb guys on top of you, in pads, vigorously fighting for the ball on top of your torn/snapped knee?

Kakaww

Reaction score
Terrible thing to watch to the best LB in the league, or any player for that matter. Was heroic holding on to that ball through that - really incredible dude. Hope it is just the ACL and he has a speedy recovery.

4freakin9

Reaction score
bigcc":2qjv0r6k said:
worst part of that injury wasn't how ugly it was...... can you imagine how much it hurt to have all those 220-300+ lb guys on top of you, in pads, vigorously fighting for the ball on top of your torn/snapped knee?

Gotta blame that on the refs. They couldn't tell their elbows from their a-holes on that play. Dude blows out his knee and still clearly maintains possession but the refs don't see he has the ball so he gets pig piled on, what a freakin joke. Not going to say the refs had a horrible game or cost the niners or anything like that, but on that play they were really bad.

bluengreen

Reaction score
I hope he is able to recover fully, and by the time the season starts. A few years ago I thought Willis was the best LB in the league, but it seems like Bowman has overtaken him. It sucks to see such an incredible athlete injured. If anyone really was throwing food at him that was totally classless.

Zorn76

Reaction score
This is the 3rd forum where I've read Seahawks fans (with a few sorry exceptions), wish Bowman well.
And it's good to see.
For those old enough to remember, Bowman's injury looked "Thiesman-esque."
Brutal.
I wish the guy a full recovery.
He is a stud on the field.