Get well Bowman.

minormillikin

Reaction score
I couldn't believe how many times they replayed that. Amazing/horrific looking injury.

3Girls'HawkDad

Reaction score
Norcalhawklover":724khkq5 said:
I was at the stick when Hass got injured at the goal line on a hit that was unnecessary, as he was already down. I listened to the crowd cheer the injury, and boo when he came off the field. They also threw drinks on a pre-teen girl wearing a Hawks jersey while chanting "F the Seahawks".

I hate their fans so much that I am happy when one of the Niners goes down and stays down. Those trash bags deserve to lose every decent player that they ever get.

While I have no ill will against Bowman, and I am sure I will be blasted by the decent people here, I hope he is never able to play in front of those scumbags again. In fact, it would not bother me at all if the next big quake in N California hits while they are playing the Raiders in their new stadium. Take out both fan bases.

Believe me, I do not like to hate those fans as much as I do, but having to be around them all the time has killed my soul.

Ha! Dude, let go of that shit and it will be much more fun to watch football.

Go Hawks!

Thunderhawk

Reaction score
Bowman's heroics lost me a fantasy championship this year so I have been acutely aware of his play the last month. If he isn't the best linebacker in the NFL I would like to know who is. I hope he is okay and can return at 100% so I can draft him next year. Get well soon, Navarro!

Any fan that would throw food on an injured player is a complete scumbag and should be banned from the stadium for life.

Seeker

Reaction score
Felt horrible for that guy, that looked so painful.

rpmischris

Reaction score
Anyone have a pic or gif of it? His bone popped out! If only this injury could have happened to both Harbaugh and Kraperdick.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":10ttw3wp said:
Were people really throwing crap on him?

He might have been the best player on the SF defense.

Deserves respect.

Nobody deserves crap tossed at them when they are worried about whether they might have sustained an injury that could impact their career.

That was a nasty looking injury.

Supposedly: https://twitter.com/greggrosenthal/stat ... 6350580736

That was the first mention I saw of it, but it's flying around the different sports sites right now.

And yeah, Bowman is my favorite 49ers. Torn ACL. Will probably miss into next season. Just really unfortunate.

To be positive though (LOL): REALLY, REALLY glad the Hawks didn't convert on that 4th down, as it preserved the integrity of the victory and I'm sure will keep some (but never all!) of the idiocy at bay.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I didn't see anyone throwing food at Bowman and I was right by the tunnel he came out. If that happened that is unfrickingacceptable. Was it Skittles?

I think Bowman is the best LBer in the League. He deserves props. He held onto that ball. Total Stud. If I saw someone throwing food or ANYTHING at him I would have jacked them right there. That blows.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
I hope he's back for next season.

We all know how much it sucked to see Clemons go down last year. I feel for the Niners fans because you know they are worried about him.

Get well soon, Bowman.

3Girls'HawkDad

Reaction score
I like to think that as ravenous as the 12thman is,we respect greatness.

Good will and recover Bowman
, you are a warrior.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Throwing things at the man is a tragic reality of when douche bags mix with alcohol.

Navarro Bowman might be one of the most special people in this league, and it really sucked to see him go out like that. No one, 'specially him, did not deserve to go out like that. I hope he has a speedy recovery, he has a long career ahead of him. Honestly those two ILB's you guys have down there in SF are class individuals with amazing backgrounds to them. You guys are lucky to have 'em.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Yeah, you never wish any type of injury on any player. Really hope he has a speedy recovery because he is a hell of a player.

Smellyman

Reaction score
it was a niner fan making us look bad....

seriously. all the LB's in SF are bad mofos. tough loss

frase32

Reaction score
This is the side of fandom that I enjoy. Seahawks fans giving props and well wishes to a player on my Niners. I said it before here, I hate most fans I general because they are hyper dogmatic and incapable of objective thought most of the time. This is across all sports. This thread gives me hope.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Bowman is one of scariest dudes in this league. A ridiculous combo of power, speed and fundamentals. I think he's everything you want in a linebacker and probably the 49ers' best player.

Wish him well. I root against him, but, as a fan of the game, it's fun to watch him play.

Throwdown

Reaction score
frase32":6wz5syre said:
This is the side of fandom that I enjoy. Seahawks fans giving props and well wishes to a player on my Niners. I said it before here, I hate most fans I general because they are hyper dogmatic and incapable of objective thought most of the time. This is across all sports. This thread gives me hope.

At a certain point, its just sports and entertainment. These dudes are human too, we can bark back and forth with each other all day, but at the end of the day? its just sports. We'll have this rivalry, and it'll have its moments where things get ugly. But after the dust settles after each game? We're all sharing this spinning rock and breathing the same air. No animosity towards 9er fans from me, just playful jokes :)

mort

Reaction score
That was horrific, both the injury and the call. Prayers sent.