Giants vs Packers

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
How is that a TD...according to the consistent calls of this game..shouldnt that be forward progress and down at the inch line

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Anyway...this is another example of why Eli is POS QB that should never get into the HOF. A total no show today

Apart from their two 4 game playoff runs for a title Eli has gone 1 and done 4 times now

Bobblehead

Reaction score
I don't see anyone wanting to play the Pack at this moment.

CMike.. balling

SlickRick

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":cgk3rl6f said:
One of the reasons I LOATHE the Packers more than pretty much any other NFL team is because they get to play by their own special set of rules. No other team gets to play by the rules the packers get its rediculous

Pick plays GO AHEAD
Holding...ya thats fine unless its so blatant we HAVE to call it
OPI- Sure have your hand out and push out to catch a TD we dont care(not just this game, watch one of the Vikings highlights a few week back..full arms out push and no flag)
12 man on the field...sure go ahead and launch that ball on a free play when we blow it dead for almost any other team

Ive been saying this for years , im glad im not the only one

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
SlickRick":2o7odqcb said:
WilsonMVP":2o7odqcb said:
One of the reasons I LOATHE the Packers more than pretty much any other NFL team is because they get to play by their own special set of rules. No other team gets to play by the rules the packers get its rediculous

Pick plays GO AHEAD
Holding...ya thats fine unless its so blatant we HAVE to call it
OPI- Sure have your hand out and push out to catch a TD we dont care(not just this game, watch one of the Vikings highlights a few week back..full arms out push and no flag)
12 man on the field...sure go ahead and launch that ball on a free play when we blow it dead for almost any other team

Ive been saying this for years , im glad im not the only one

If the refs didnt absolutely hose the Jags in the game earlier this year Packers might of been too buried to recover. Its little shit like that that helps them get into the playoffs almost every year

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
MrThortan":2vmftwws said:
Booooo. Hope the Cowboys beat the Packers.
If we do the business next week you would rather play in Dallas rather than Seattle?

cdn hawk fan

Reaction score
Let's hope the Seahawks take care of business in Atlanta and let the chips fall where they may.

HAWKAMANIA

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":1is4xexg said:
Anyone notice how easy that playaction play has been...GB has run that multiple times and NOBODY is even close to coming close to rodgers....why the hell cant we roll wilson out like that
Because if our line plays like GBs we'll get called for holding.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
HAWKAMANIA":2lrcf2r9 said:
WilsonMVP":2lrcf2r9 said:
Anyone notice how easy that playaction play has been...GB has run that multiple times and NOBODY is even close to coming close to rodgers....why the hell cant we roll wilson out like that
Because if our line plays like GBs we'll get called for holding.

It was right after the intial playaction though. Like seriously if you watch the replays rodgers pulls it back and almost EVERYONE is off to the left and Rodgers is all alone. Wilson could pick up 10 yards just by running it after that

Mizak

Reaction score
Because the Packer's OC knows how to call plays and doesn't think that hard when calling them.

evergreen

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":2rt31wss said:
MrThortan":2rt31wss said:
Booooo. Hope the Cowboys beat the Packers.
If we do the business next week you would rather play in Dallas rather than Seattle?

Normally I'd want the NFCCG here in what ever weather comes. But Wilson's not so good in the inclement weather, and they're such a run dominated team. I know we looked that way last night, but I wonder how Russell would do in the cold January in the Clink. He might be better in that big quiet dome... Weird to have that dilemma... :49ersmall:

Plus that Giant back should've picked up that ball and ran with it before 52 took it away! He never watched the Hawks Jets game! :irishdrinkers:

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
West TX Hawk":3i1zftqi said:
I'd like to see the Giants knock off GBay. I just can never root for the Packers. Giants would still have a good chance at Dallas and we could still get a home game in the NFCG. Always difficult to beat the same team 3 times in a season, but it could happen.

The 2004 Saint Louis Rams like this post.

Also, my oh my what could have been. Still, an NFC Championship game in Seattle is still alive. For now.

Zombie Hawk

Reaction score
I would love to see Dallas go one and done.

Also not even sure how this is a question, I'd much rather have the NFCCG in Seattle than Dallas.

Latest posts