Give me your 4 playoff teams

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
LSU looks pretty good and the SEC is down and of course we can't have a playoff without the :sarcasm_on: mighty :sarcasm_off: SEC in it so they might well get in.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":2kgpfmmu said:
LSU looks pretty good and the SEC is down and of course we can't have a playoff without the :sarcasm_on: mighty :sarcasm_off: SEC in it so they might well get in.

Not sure how you'd say the SEC is down this year. Ole Miss, LSU, Bama (even with the loss), and Georgia are all playoff caliber teams. Texas A&M, Florida and Tennessee are all very improved (not quite playoff caliber IMO) as well. This isn't even bringing up Miss. State who is still a dangerous team as well.

The SEC is pretty loaded all things considered. The Pac-12 is the biggest let down by far, and barring Utah or UCLA going undefeated.. I can see them being left out of the playoff at this rate.

Speaking of which.. leaving my playoff prediction the same as last week:

1) Ohio State
2) LSU
3) TCU
4) Michigan State (though their big win against Oregon may continue to get diluted as the season goes on)

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1s0gs2ar said:
This is getting tougher by the week.

Ohio state
Tcu
Lsu
Clemson

Man you're not lying.

Even this Top 4.. I'm not wild about any of them.

CPHawk

Reaction score
TCU almost loses to Tech, and now you have them ahead of Baylor who just blew them out? Baylor doesn't play D, but I think they will take care of TCU.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
CPHawk":39qscda1 said:
TCU almost loses to Tech, and now you have them ahead of Baylor who just blew them out? Baylor doesn't play D, but I think they will take care of TCU.

I watched part of tcu blowing out Texas the other day, they were impressive. Havnt watched any of Baylor this year so don't have a grasp of how good they are.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
First playoff poll comes out tomorrow. I've got:

1. Ohio state
2. Lsu
3. Clemson
4. Baylor

5. Alabama
6. Tcu